No replies to this topic

#1 danischwanke

danischwanke

always always on our minds ❤

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hello sailors and mermaids!!! I don't speak english, so... be nice to me!!! :friendlywink::friendlywink: Last year I wrote something to Amy, and now I translated for you guys! Was written with all my love. Hope you like it!!!!
A hundred days without you
Her lyrics touched at the bottom of our soul so deeply, and made us stop and think: “Who’s that girl? Where she came from?” I venture to say that Amy came as an explosive charge ready to explode. She had her fears, her insecurities, but beyond that, she had a will to live and love that did make her go over it all. She was against everything and everyone, wanting only one thing: being herself.
I remember start listening to “Back to Black” for the first time, and in minutes I was dominated by her lyrics with a sincerity and a vicissitude of shivering. And a week later, I was buying her first album, “Frank”.
What Amy came to us in terms of music was just something magical. She has rescued a black musical universe of the peripheries of the decade of 30/40 and a clean jazz, smooth. It’s a great mix of genres, all interconnected, which made ​​her music what it is today and what will be forever. Its impossible to hear one of her songs and not to associate them with the great names of soul and jazz music. It’s impossible not to fall in love with this contagious mix.
And now she’s gone. But we know that somehow, when a genius dies, he never really dies for real. The candles may have faded, but the flame remains lit forever. We don’t need to see, we need to feel it. And the sense of loss is the only consolation, right now.
No one is tought to cope with the loss. It just comes when you less expect, and experience that has no logic or reason that can explain. I wonder how her family must be feeling right now. Maybe it’s time to roll your inner world and find tools to help you through this pain. And that’s where the idea to create the Amy Winehouse Foundation came from. Because after the pain, comes the feeling of nostalgic longing. And since life must go on, why not perpetuate what already is eternal?
Amy was a victim of her time. She’s suffered for loving too much. She lived the glory of fame denying her own existence. And left life to be remembered in history. But I believe she’s here, seeing everything that is being done for her. And wherever she is, I know she is shining. Because now, she knows that… “We’ll still love you tomorrow”
Good night, darling. Now you can rest in peace.
“If you still love me by morning… Oh you’ll find me waiting in the garden by the cherry blossom tree. Bring ten cups of wine and cigarettes, come to me in pirouettes. My darling, save all your love for me.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users