Photo
- - - - -

Delivering the album to Amy - let's do that together!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hi guys,

As I'm going to be in London (I'm arriving on the 13'th and leaving on the 17'th), I'd love to meet y'all in person.

What do you think about to meet somewhere in Camden Town on the 14'th?

It would be really, really nice.

V.Melnyk

#2 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

All the best! Thank you very much for putting this together Vlad! Amy (wherever she is), is very happy, I'm sure.
She is going to be so proud of all her fans who love her and who will never, ever, forget her or her birthday! Nine, and fourteen ... Posted Image Posted Image so beautiful.
It's 30 years since our queen of music arrived, so this is a huge deal, what you just did! As a fan, I feel proud as well. The artworks are beautiful and heartfelt. No words.
I feel every human emotion for Amy. Together, her fans, we can do a lot for the world. This book brings a lot of hope, for one thing. Amy's legacy is as beautiful as she was/is. It can change people's lives and save their lives. God bless you Vlad. Have fun in LONDON!!! whoooo whoooooo! looking forward to hearing all about your adventures! Kudos!!! Great job! xoxoxobirdie and d

Edited by Birdieava, 25 August 2013 - 07:13 PM.
im a grammar fool

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users