Photo
- - - - -

Obtaining your copy: just get it for free!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

I decided what to do: http://album.amyligh...ning-your-copy/.

Love y'all, mates. :-)

V.Melnyk

#2 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

awesome!!! looking forward to it!!! I think you solved it!
The works are available for unlimited printing anyways, are they not? I mean the website is available for anyone to do this, authors should be happy!! There isn't money involved. This is a gift for Amy, shared with all her fans,,I thank you and each contributor!!! Job well done!!!

#3 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hiya Vladmir...That is the best idea and I believe the best solution to this project ...everyone involved should enjoy a copy . I don't have a problem with my poems being downloaded by all but if they wish to use it elsewhere, I'd like for them to ask permission first . Also, what do you mean by " typing in one's typography ?" I'm not that computer brain minded, and I don't have home internet, so I'm hoping I could download it when I'm somewhere that offers free WIFI service to which I can then download it to my netbook wherever I 'm at or I could download it from the public library computers, if they can do it ( not all library computers here have that capablilty and are limited in what they can do, for privacy and legal reasons ), and then download it onto a USB storage stick .... I may have to buy a new USB stick that is 16-32 GB for this project, I hope that would be enuff to store it on...lol....
Again, I look forward to owning my own copy and am pleased to have participated in the project :)

#4 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Great idea, Vlad. I think you may include some note on copyright, like you know "it can be downloaded in the original context but further publication of poems/pictures requires permission"? Something like this but not in this bad English :)
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#5 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yeah,I think it is a good idea,to downloaded and printed in our country ;)

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hiya Vladmir...That is the best idea and I believe the best solution to this project ...everyone involved should enjoy a copy . I don't have a problem with my poems being downloaded by all but if they wish to use it elsewhere, I'd like for them to ask permission first . Also, what do you mean by " typing in one's typography ?" I'm not that computer brain minded, and I don't have home internet, so I'm hoping I could download it when I'm somewhere that offers free WIFI service to which I can then download it to my netbook wherever I 'm at or I could download it from the public library computers, if they can do it ( not all library computers here have that capablilty and are limited in what they can do, for privacy and legal reasons ), and then download it onto a USB storage stick .... I may have to buy a new USB stick that is 16-32 GB for this project, I hope that would be enuff to store it on...lol....
Again, I look forward to owning my own copy and am pleased to have participated in the project :)

Hi, [MENTION=2571]CreativeAmyCanuckerGal[/MENTION],

I meant you can choose a local typography in your region and send them the file. You don't have to buy a new USB-stick, because the file is pretty "heavy" (it "weights" about 150 GB), so you'd rather send not the file, but the link to the page where they can get it. So, they're downloading the file, printing the book and delivering it to you. Printing one copy can cost from 10 to 100 USD (it depends on varoius factors such as type of paper and so on).

Lots of AMYLUVs to ya! :-)

V.Melnyk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users