melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Our present has been delivered to Amy.

Posted Image

It took almost 8 months. We discussed the idea, we launched the website, we contacted authors, we submitted and published our works, we designed pages, we printed the album, we arranged the trip, we took off from Kiev, we came to London, we walked Camden streets and – yes! – we bring our present to Amy. I’m an atheist, but it seems now I understand what pilgrims feel on their way to Mecca.

The pack of tiny black birds flown above us when we had come. Their flight was rapid as the flight of a flying star, so similiar to the bright and short flash of Amy’s life amongst us. I’ve felt something very unusual – the peace. I’m still feeling it and I hope to keep feeling it now and then. I never prayed, but it seems now I know what religious people feel when they pray.

We decided to leave it there, at Camden Square, next to the house she loved so much. It must be there, in Camden, washed by rains and dried by Sun. So, we’ve left it in the best place ever.

And then we celebrated. The day was full of joy and the night was long and bright till the early morning of the next day. It was a real holiday and I’m pretty sure I know what people feel on Christmas.

Posted Image

Thank you all who did it with us. Thank you all who helped us. Thank you all who supported us. Thank you all. And thank you, Amy!

V.Melnyk

#2 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

Attached File  IMAG0436.jpg   960.3KB   31 downloads

A short and spontaneous note from AWFUK.

V.Melnyk

#3 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Awesome !!! To see it here in pix...wow .....to know that we all came together creatively, and produced something tangible and to see it through and delivered....I'm proud of our efforts :) Kudos AMYLUVS :) Pat yourselves on the back !!!!

#4 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Good job!
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#5 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

I see you managed to get a copy of the album to Janis! She tweeted about it the other day, so sweet! Thank you to everyone involved in making it happen!

@janiswinehouse tweeted 22 sep

@Album4Amy got the album last night I was moved to tears huge thanks to all who contributed love to all Janis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Album4Amy I think it will make everyone smile and cry at the same time I can't stop looking at it love Janis xxx
  • Birdieava likes this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#6 dykehaze

dykehaze

What the fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

A huge thanks to Vladimir and all those who contributed to The Album. I know it means a lot to Janis and I'm happy she has it. It must be a terrible burden that she carries. Hopefully The Album will lighten the load a bit.

#7 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

WOW thanks Vlademir (v_melnik ) for this incredible work,huge work and for this amazing note from the members of the forum especially not everyone could be here ^^
I 'am glad that Janis got the album,so great :3
What about the album you left with the note?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Wow, great album! Such a special way for her fans to show their appreciation and that they still care. Glad to know Janis enjoyed it too. Dod Mitch get a copy?

#9 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

woww great job!!!  :)

i finally downloaded the album, and im still not finished looking at all these beautiful artworks!

i will need a couple of hours!!! 

some paintings really capture her essence ....

you guys have to see for yourselves ... what a beautiful project. 

i cant believe i waited this long to see all of it! this is a fan "must have"!

http://album.amyligh...taining-a-copy/

• pearljo, Cecilia and melnyk like this

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users