Photo
- - - - -

How are you people? :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

I haven't been online for a long time, how is everyone? Is there anything new going on?
I still miss her, but I'm OK now. This is the 3rd year we're without a big talent and an amazing artist... When I think about it, I realize how sad it is... She was true talent and she was too young to pass away. The part that hurts the most was that her life was a train wreck.. It sucked, she was always followed by paparazzi's and so unhappy, she fell in love with the wrong man, but she couldn't change that her heart wanted him and that led her to drugs and a million other problems, I'm so sad for her, I mean people could have changed that, but no one wanted to help her, they thought everything is alright
Now we have an example of Justin Bieber, he is not going the right way and nobody cares, there are too much haters in this world, he is a kid too and he will probably end up the same way as Amy if people don't help him...
I just mentioned him as an example that we're ignoring again just like Amy, she needed help and the poor girl didn't get it, why did she have to pass away?
I'm sorry, but I had to write everything down, now when I'm kinda looking at it from another angle. I still love her a lot! <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#2 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:52 AM

[MENTION=2302]AmyInBlood[/MENTION] It's not that people wish ill will against Justin Bieber. It's hard to be sympathetic to a 19 year old kid with millions under his belt.
If he is battling addiction/alcoholism I hope he gets the help and support he needs.
However the first step would be admitting he has a problem and seeking help.
The results and rewards are in the positive actions.

Glad to see you back on here by the way.

#3 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

soo nice to see you again [MENTION=2302]AmyInBlood[/MENTION] !
:glee:
glad you are well!! things are much different around here, but much remains the same.
we miss AMY!!!
:-)

about justinb., ahhhh,,,,, i have to agree with [MENTION=3199]BeehiveQueen[/MENTION]
the first problem is not admitting that there is a problem.
all the rest is blah blah. hopefully he can come around and save himself.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users