#1 bunnybowlingshirt

bunnybowlingshirt

Now, I tread water.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:00 PM

Do you guys think that Blake had/has Amy's best interest at heart?

I honestly don't think so, I feel like initially he was in love with her but became an opportunist. I feel this way because he has done things like selling videos, photos, and stories about Amy that portray her in the worst way, how could you do that to someone you claim to love or be in love with? 

Rumor has it, he's STILL trying to sell photos of Amy in compromising positions that he and some of his friends took of her after a night out.... I honestly think its a shame, especially since Amy loved him. 

It would be terrible if those photos were to come out, there's been enough "scandal" attached to her thanks to him already.

Thoughts?

• pearljo, Sassy and TBR like this

i can't help but analyze your actions, neglecting mine...

sig.png

#2 pearljo

pearljo

β™ͺβ™«β™« vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:20 PM

I was always concerned that a sex tape could surface.  I didn't know about the pictures.  There's no telling what's out there.

Blake almost killed a guy.  He wanted to use Amy's money to fly him out of the country before the trial.  Blake is for Blake, no one else. 

• Sassy, TBR, WhoDat and 1 other like this

#3 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

feel this way because he has done things like selling videos, photos, and stories about Amy that portray her in the worst way, how could you do that to someone you claim to love or be in love with? 

When you're an addict, love doesn't even make a difference. I'm sure Amy paid for a lot of things when they were together, but Blake would still have needed a bit of "pocket money". He wasn't working when they were married.

I'm not even sure he necessarily knew she was a singer when he first met her, and I do feel he probably was in love with her at first, even if he did go back to the other woman. But when she made B2B, I doubt his intentions and conspicuous return were purely romantic. He knew she would take him back in a heart beat. 

#4 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

When i browse torrents i often stumble upon so called sex tapes and her selling her body for crack. Never downloaded any of course. They're not really new like 2008 and so. But i've also on reddit stumbled upon so not flattering pics of her.

If they are true, i have no idea.

#5 bunnybowlingshirt

bunnybowlingshirt

Now, I tread water.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

When i browse torrents i often stumble upon so called sex tapes and her selling her body for crack. Never downloaded any of course. They're not really new like 2008 and so. But i've also on reddit stumbled upon so not flattering pics of her.

If they are true, i have no idea.

Thats tragic, and if there are any, we all know who to blame for the surfacing of them. Its heartbreaking to see how someone can take advantage of a person who loves them.

• Sassy likes this

sig.png

#6 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

I remember watching the video below when it came out and I have always worried about what other footage he has. I hate how he coerced her into this and not only that videoed it!!

Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#7 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:14 PM

That last piece of footage was knda disturbing. Ew, why did he do that.

#8 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:25 PM

Whether or not he loved Amy it bothered me that when he was visiting Amy's grave he turned it into this public thing. He gets blamed for Amy's downfall because he introduced Amy to heroin but I'm certain if it wasn't him it would have been someone else.

#9 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:56 PM

i have mixed opinions on blake, at times i think he was just troubled and others i felt like he really took advantage of her and she was just too in love to realize.

• GoddessAmy likes this

#10 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:10 PM

I'm sympathetic to his addiction and the problems he's faced through his life but as a person I have no respect for him. The things he's done to other people, whether it be assaulting that pub land lord and trying to bribe him to cover his own ass, whether manipulating and using Amy to further his own interests, whether manipulating the national press at the expense of Amy and her family... the list goes on. It's easy to romanticise him as "the love of Amy's life" etc and other hyperbole but he's just not a great person whatsoever. I feel for him and hope he can get back on track for the sake of him and his children however it's hard to overlook the shit he's pulled over the years. Drug addiction can make a person do horrible things out of desperation but the way he behaved went above and beyond.

• KCAmy likes this

#11 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:43 PM

Yawn. Same convo for the last 8 years...
  • MandyP likes this
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#12 bunnybowlingshirt

bunnybowlingshirt

Now, I tread water.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

That last piece of footage was knda disturbing. Ew, why did he do that.

because he got paid for selling footage like that. 

sig.png

#13 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

because he got paid for selling footage like that.

Really? That's really bad. Filming your completely defenceless girlfriend while she is in such a condition. Wow.

#14 WhoDat

WhoDat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:34 AM

She loved him more than he loved her, imo. He was an opportunist, through and through.

• TBR and Ace of Hearts like this
"They laughed when I said I was going to become a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now." - Bob Monkhouse

#15 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

Don't swear on anyone's life. :(

• Poom likes this

V.Melnyk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users