And I wake up alone...

#2 amywinehousequeen

amywinehousequeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

(I love this...) Hello Amy, GREAT SHOW BY THE WAY ;), I was wondering how you choose the set lists. Do you feel you have to give the army of Frank fans a few numbers - is it nice to sing one of your old songs? I imagine it is because the songs from Back To Black must be 'heavier' to sing?

(I wish I could ask a personal question but I knew that kind of cheap journalism pissed her off)

I look forward to hearing your new album Amy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (this is making me really sad... shit...)

• ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer likes this

#3 amyyumlu

amyyumlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:35 AM

(I love this...) Hello Amy, GREAT SHOW BY THE WAY ;), I was wondering how you choose the set lists. Do you feel you have to give the army of Frank fans a few numbers - is it nice to sing one of your old songs? I imagine it is because the songs from Back To Black must be 'heavier' to sing?

(I wish I could ask a personal question but I knew that kind of cheap journalism pissed her off)

I look forward to hearing your new album Amy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (this is making me really sad... shit...)

i want to release my demos and songs but my dady says no no no!i choose them easy

• ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer, amywinehousequeen and Love is a losing game like this
And I wake up alone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users