• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gordon

Gordon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:01 PM

Still in it's original case and comes with the two page delivery notes and invoice naming Amy as the recipient.

With an additional handwritten letter explaining the circumstances from the owner who delivered the guitar.

The studio owner's name is also on the invoice as authorization for the use of the guitar in January 2010 for rehearsal or recording during the week 18th-25th January 2010.

The guitar was used over an eight day period by Amy whilst she had started work on her 3rd album at Miloco Battery Studios in London, she had also hired drums as well for the previous week.

..."I get a melody & chords & i leave em to one side"

https://soundcloud.c...2_free-download

• Nemo83 likes this

#2 Nemo83

Nemo83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

Hi there ,
I was interested in anymore info including price for this guitar.
Thanks ally

#3 fin

fin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

I can't remember for certain but I think it went unsold, most likely due to the fact it was ridiculously overpriced.

It wasn't one of Amy's guitars, it was a guitar that had been hired from a musical instrument hire shop by a recording studio, apparently for Amy to use and then return once finished with.  IIRC, it had been signed by one or two people - but definitely not Amy.

#4 fin

fin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Update: on it's original auction, it went unsold - it was offers starting from £2500 or you could buy it outright for £4500.  On it's second auction, it sold for £2600.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users