Posted 18 January 2020 - 06:02 PM

SG7116_926_1.JPG
SG8101_102_1.JPG
SK8104_102_1.JPG
SG8103_C51_1.JPG
L7234_102_1.JPG
SJ7151_102_1.JPG
SG8102_102_1.JPG

I ordered the bag, but it's out of stock now, and I also bought the checkered heart t-shirt. I'm thinking of ordering the bomber jacket. This is, by far, my favorite collection from after Amy's passing. Lovely design, apparently with reference to her original designs and her love for ska.  

• MingusMonk&Amy likes this

#2 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 06:08 PM

These are, of course, not the only items in the collection, so check them out here. https://www.fredperr...ouse-foundation

Fred Perry has also published an article written by someone named Laura Jones, who met Amy in a nightclub. It documents her encounter with her. I love hearing about this stuff. It humanizes Amy in such a way. Her trust in people, the way she never had everything go to her head. I don't think she was ever meant to be a star. Just Amy. Here's the link to the article - https://www.fredperr...s/back-to-black

• melnyk and MingusMonk&Amy like this

#3 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:37 PM

How cute. Love them. I wish they would also do an Amy inspired collection for men, keeping the cuteness but with more masculine figuration.

#4 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 12:10 AM

That would be nice. A polo shirt shirt with the heart appliques, maybe that checkerboard heart print on the back. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users