3 replies to this topic

#1 andresixtepan

andresixtepan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 28 June 2020 - 08:38 PM

Hello friends, I greet you from Mexico, a while ago I was collecting Amy's singles but due to economy problems I had to sell them, I have started to collect them again and a question has arisen. The first time I collected them I had "Stronger than me" in card sleeve edition and a few months ago I bought this "In my bed". I remember years ago I entered the forum and someone shared a photo of Pumps in card sleeve version. My question is, did Take the box also was released on cardsleeve? I got Frank's 4 "major" singles in Jewel Case edition so I want to think that all 4 came out on cardsleeve too. If anyone has it, I would appreciate it if you could share a photo with me.

Sorry for my english.

105290735_1735370686604503_4036000373636

• xjxcob likes this

#2 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:05 AM

Can I ask where you got this? I've not found anything on Discogs about this release, this is really cool. Also, I recall seeing a Take the Box cardsleeve on eBay a while back. It wasn't like the jewel case version, it just had "Take the Box" and had a pink cover. You might want to check there. Also, your English is great.

#3 andresixtepan

andresixtepan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:12 AM

Can I ask where you got this? I've not found anything on Discogs about this release, this is really cool. Also, I recall seeing a Take the Box cardsleeve on eBay a while back. It wasn't like the jewel case version, it just had "Take the Box" and had a pink cover. You might want to check there. Also, your English is great.

Hi thank you very much! You see, some time ago I had stronger than me in cardsleeve version (I thought it was the only single that came in cardsleeve) afte,  a forum member shared a photo of pumps / help yourself also in cardboard version. I bought this in my bed recently on ebay, indeed the seller told me that it was a rare edition that was not on discogs either. So I assume that if there are these 3 in cardsleeve, it would be very possible that Take the box also exists in cardsleeve version (Considering that the important singles were those 4)

About the pink version of Take the box you mention, it is an edition in Maxi single, the 4 singles also came out in that edition. Take the box (Pink cover). In my bed (color stripes cover), stronger than me and help yourself (without pumps)

#4 andresixtepan

andresixtepan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:23 AM

I have decided to make an image quickly to explain it in a better way, by the way, they are photos taken from the internet since I am hardly collecting them again. The photo of pumps in cardsleeve version is from a forum member. By the way, all four singles came out on vinyl so it would be even more logical for there to be a take the box on cardsleeve, but I've never seen it, not even on discogs.

singles.jpg

• xjxcob likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users