2 replies to this topic

#1 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 04:46 AM

Haven't been on in a while! With the pre-orders going out soon, I'm excited to be able to listen to it, however, I don't always carry a record player and a generator with me to be able to listen to the remaster. Will the tracks ever be released online? Have they been? I've always got a very good pair of headphones with me and I'd love to be able to listen to it without having to make it some big ritual.

• GladysTam and DrreinreBlimigt like this

#2 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 September 2020 - 11:37 PM

No, the Miles Showell mastering is exclusive to vinyl, just like the whole reissue series, even though the source is high resolution digital files cut to vinyl. None of them have been released digitally. There are often download codes included in the package but those are always of inferior quality, most likely the standard Tom Coyne mastering. Although I don't think anyone here except me has complained about Coyne's work. It might pop up at vinyl ripping communities.

#3 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 05:35 AM

I might try to rip it for everyone, if it's something people would want. I don't mind doing it but I might need some help from you.

• xjxcob likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users