#1 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 04:29 PM

“ Rules & Guidelines
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
Please refrain from double posting. If you need to add something to your previous post then edit it.
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
Do not login to other users accounts without their permission.
Only ONE REGISTRATION PER PERSON can be complete. If you need help with registering please send an email to admin@amywinehouseforum.co.uk or wino@amywinehouseforum.co.uk. If anyone creates more than one account then these accounts will be merged together and the user warned.
This is a forum for Amy Winehouse fans. If you're not a fan of the Winehouse then please don't waste your time and especially our time by making unfriendly and negative posts. We can and will ban your IP address if this happens.
Please do not post using "txt spk". It's annoying to read, makes threads/posts look very untidy, and makes you (the poster) look abit of a tit.
Please post in the correct section of the forum. If you want to post a video of Amy then post it in the Amy on Video forum. If you want to share your artwork/creativity with our users, then post in the Artwork/Creativity forum, etc.”

In the rules and guidelines of the forum it is clearly stated that bullying (“personal attacks”) is not tolerated. A rain of accounts named “cychO” , “xcoxc” or something similar, they have started being created from July 2022, without any post, and they are harassing EVERY post I make, suggesting how tired they are because my posts are unwanted or because I do double posting. Yesterday it was the only time the attack included “thank for sharing” as well. I won’t get into the brainwashing tactic to think whether I do this. First of all I always post only something extra from what is seen, second of all almost ALL members double post here, because there is not any new information from Amy in a steady basis. I believe that this unwanted behaviour is from the same person. I won’t get into what I think they are all about, I’m just curious whether the support of this forum can help me with that.

Here are 3 links where you can find multiple accounts saying the same comments:

https://www.amywineh...e-2#entry236875

https://www.amywineh...-11#entry237098

https://www.amywineh...it/#entry237113
  • MingusMonk&Amy, LuckyHorse, GalenBam and 16 others like this

#2 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2022 - 06:19 PM

I'm so sorry. It's obviously the same abusive person who keeps coming back, attacking Amy fans. I've disabled the posting privileges for user cychO for now. Admin will have to decide what actions to take.

Sending Hugs❤️

• melnyk, LuckyHorse, GalenBam and 7 others like this

#3 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 06:28 PM

Thank you so much for the support friend ❤️ Sending love as well ❤️
  • MingusMonk&Amy, LuckyHorse, GalenBam and 6 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic