6 replies to this topic

#1 _sailor_

_sailor_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 08:53 PM

Hello, 

I ran across a post on instagram with screenshots from Amy's fb account and users in the comments saying they still have her in their friends list. 

I know her twitter account has been deleted recently but does any of you still have access to her old fb? 

Attached Files

• Creeria, bbzCreeria, larahd4 and 43 others like this

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 09 January 2023 - 06:43 PM

What worries me is that no one was able to make a screenshot of her Twitter posts. There were hundreds of them and very interesting (the last one was one day before her passing). As for the Facebook's account, are you sure that is Amy's account? I never had her as my friend, but I remember she posted a picture of hers at her home with a cat. I can't see that picture in the image you attached.

• Creeria, larahd4, StephenBoomo and 29 others like this

#3 _sailor_

_sailor_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 02:25 PM

What worries me is that no one was able to make a screenshot of her Twitter posts. There were hundreds of them and very interesting (the last one was one day before her passing). As for the Facebook's account, are you sure that is Amy's account? I never had her as my friend, but I remember she posted a picture of hers at her home with a cat. I can't see that picture in the image you attached.

Good news, you can find all Amy's old twitter posts here : https://amytweets.ne...aid) on Twitter

Yes I think it's this one you're talking about, I only have these two screenshots so I don't know... 

rock-stars-et-leur-chat-05.jpg

• larahd4, JadedHearts, staceyge2 and 8 others like this

#4 SMiLESounds

SMiLESounds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 January 2023 - 03:31 PM

Wow, what a great find! These are all precious little pieces that she left behind.

• larahd4, jeffqt60 and rosellacr1 like this

#5 amywinehouseperfect

amywinehouseperfect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPeru

Posted 19 January 2023 - 04:38 PM

Yes, Amy's tweets were recorded. She had an account called: @amyjademermaid and here is the link where you will see her tweets. Here is the link:  https://amytweets.ne...aid) on Twitter

• larahd4 and SMiLESounds like this

#6 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Tony Bennett SAID MY NAME

• Moderators
  • 716 posts
  • LocationIm Usonian!

Posted 11 February 2024 - 02:29 PM

Hello, 

I ran across a post on instagram with screenshots from Amy's fb account and users in the comments saying they still have her in their friends list. 

I know her twitter account has been deleted recently but does any of you still have access to her old fb? 

anyone have the fourth picture?

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

#7 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Tony Bennett SAID MY NAME

• Moderators
  • 716 posts
  • LocationIm Usonian!

Posted 11 February 2024 - 02:30 PM

also, who has put "in memory of" on her account?

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users