Photo
- - - - -

Explanation behind this 2006 Rehab performance??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 amycomeback

amycomeback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2023 - 04:21 PM

https://youtu.be/pbB...7dotTHqtrpvZzZI

I forgot about this performance and my boyfriend referenced the “go go go go uh” part she does and it took me forever to find this the original was taken down but can anyone just give me backstory behind this performance? I saw a comment saying the tv show wasn’t good for her or like she didn’t like the people there so she purposely did that or something? idk. Whose show is this when did it air and is she just fucking around cuz the vibe isn’t there?? I wasn’t aware of Amy at this time as i only saw was was shown in the US. And also like I said this video was kinda hard to come across

• maximllsn likes this

#2 milobax

milobax

memories mar my mind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 September 2023 - 12:28 AM

I have literally been looking into this for the past hour... my work can wait when there's a question on the Amy forum hahaha

All I can find is this performance was in 2006 probably around the time she was in Dingle, Ireland (unconfirmed, but suspected), so potentially December. The show is Tubridy Tonight hosted by Ryan Tubridy.

Seems like there was a deviation from the regular band set up as one of the backup vocalists is a woman. I also bring this up because there are two musicians that claim very proudly that they performed at this gig (give it up guys it's been 17 years for one time...). Their names are Alexander Mathias and Andre Antunes—I legitimately considered reaching out to them to know more about that night, but I'm worried they'll be weirded out. Oh well.

My guess is that she got too drunk before she was supposed to be on and went with it anyways, but it's weird because 1.) 2006 was some of the most creative performances and 2.) she's performed drunk before and it's been not as passive aggressive. At the end of the clip when Tubridy is kind of being an ass and says "that was wonderful" she says something like "no it wasn't." Lmao what a gem. Even better to have your boyfriend and you quote it to each other! 

• maximllsn likes this

#3 amycomeback

amycomeback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 September 2023 - 12:41 AM

THANK YOU! it’s so good to see people still intrigued and doing research and finding lost stuff. i truly hope we can continue to get more not never before seen but ya know more rare videos like this lol if u ever need help finding something on amy im always on here looking at stuff
  • maximllsn likes this

#4 milobax

milobax

memories mar my mind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 September 2023 - 12:48 AM

THANK YOU! it’s so good to see people still intrigued and doing research and finding lost stuff. i truly hope we can continue to get more not never before seen but ya know more rare videos like this lol if u ever need help finding something on amy im always on here looking at stuff

Hell yeah! Me too! Glad to connect! Love some good rare videos!

• maximllsn likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users