• bmbard likes this

#17 amycomeback

amycomeback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2023 - 09:43 PM

I'm starting to think it's something fake, like sending a fake link

My hopes….. well if anyone has a file of Amy content or pictures feel free to give me a link pls

• inwinoveritas likes this

#18 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 October 2023 - 05:04 AM

Hello people, how are you?

Firstly, I apologize for the wait. I also apologize for the mess, I really won't be able to fix everything myself.

I hope everyone likes the content and that together we can find the missing information about some photos.

I'll send the link tomorrow. Its late here and just started to upload the entire folder.

Xoxo

(Boy) you sent me flying... :amy_tongue: 

#19 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 October 2023 - 05:05 AM

I'm starting to think it's something fake, like sending a fake link

No babe, its not fake.

#20 the.day.he.came.to.camden

the.day.he.came.to.camden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 26 October 2023 - 07:41 PM

it seemed legitimate to me considering that we still haven't seen a single photo after a month and a half since the first post...however we are all waiting confidently and eagerly to see new photos of Amy soon and soon. Unfortunately today, through artificial intelligence, photos, videos, music and songs of all kinds about Amy are coming out, each titled as "new single never released" or "excerpt of an audio from an Amy live performance never found before"

#21 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 October 2023 - 09:52 PM

Whats up fam?!

https://drive.google...?usp=drive_link

If anyone has problems with this link, please let me know. I used Google Drive from my husband's account.

I hope you enjoy it!

• inmybed likes this

#22 ivycherrywine

ivycherrywine

Paradise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:58 PM

it says access denied for me

moon spilling in 

#23 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 28 October 2023 - 01:45 AM

it says access denied for me

Try again, I opened.

• Uno likes this

#24 the.day.he.came.to.camden

the.day.he.came.to.camden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 28 October 2023 - 09:45 PM

I downloaded and viewed practically every photo. They are very messy, many are repeated over and over again, many are simply different formats (some microscopic). The vast majority of photos are well-known and very famous, others (many very few) are rare. Several photos have been modified with effects, filters or even "enlarged" through the generation of suitable backgrounds by artificial intelligence... There is not much new to see in all these photos. My favorite part is the one that refers to the live concerts and appearances at the various shows as there are photos of live concerts of which photos/videos are scarce.

#25 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 October 2023 - 12:34 AM

I downloaded and viewed practically every photo. They are very messy, many are repeated over and over again, many are simply different formats (some microscopic). The vast majority of photos are well-known and very famous, others (many very few) are rare. Several photos have been modified with effects, filters or even "enlarged" through the generation of suitable backgrounds by artificial intelligence... There is not much new to see in all these photos. My favorite part is the one that refers to the live concerts and appearances at the various shows as there are photos of live concerts of which photos/videos are scarce.

As I said, it's been years of collecting photos and little time to organize them, I have a very busy life.
I had said that the folders needed organization, I wasn't lying about that. Well, I'm sad that you didn't like it and obviously (in a collection) famous photos will always be part of it.
In any case, I know that this collection will please other people, I hope so.

Xoxo

#26 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 October 2023 - 12:38 AM

Baixei e vi praticamente todas as fotos. Eles são muito bagunçados, muitos são repetidos indefinidamente, muitos são simplesmente formatos diferentes (alguns microscópicos). A grande maioria das fotos são conhecidas e muito famosas, outras (muitas, muito poucas) são raras. Diversas fotos foram modificadas com efeitos, filtros ou até mesmo “ampliadas” através da geração de fundos adequados pela inteligência artificial... Não há muitas novidades para ver em todas essas fotos. A minha parte favorita é a que se refere aos concertos ao vivo e às aparições nos vários espectáculos, pois há fotos de concertos ao vivo dos quais as fotos/vídeos são escassas.

Acredito que você não entendeu que se tratava de uma coleção de fotos, então todas as fotos, principalmente as conhecidas, deveriam fazer parte dela. Mas tudo bem, eu preferi compartilhar do que morrer com todo esse material.

• the.day.he.came.to.camden likes this

#27 Queen of the Highway

Queen of the Highway

She was a princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 29 October 2023 - 12:43 AM

About repeated or edited photos, it is difficult to remember which photos you have and which you don't have yet. And in my opinion, photos that are millimetrically different, whether due to a movement of the hand or the head or the arm, are not the same photos and add some importance to a collection.

#28 amycomeback

amycomeback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 October 2023 - 07:56 PM

thank you for sharing! i love this so much never delete the google drive
  • Queen of the Highway likes this

#29 Fierce

Fierce

Play dirty.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 12:51 PM

Good job. Found some interesting photos for my archive. Thanks for sharing, keep collecting them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users