Photo
- - - - -

Will more singles be available in the future?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 behaviorbaby

behaviorbaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 December 2023 - 10:45 PM

Hey guys, what's up?
So, a few minutes ago I saw that they released the Stronger Than Me Ep, I was excited because some (if not all) of Amy's b-sides are not available in my country, so I was curious if they plan to release the other singles again, which at the moment will probably be from the Frank era, due to the celebration of the 20th anniversary
Any thoughts on this?

• ivycherrywine and Edwinhak like this

#2 ivycherrywine

ivycherrywine

Paradise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 02:11 AM

Hmmm I would hope so but considering that they only released 2 new remixes and an acapella version of song we all know, I doubt it (What It Is was already released on the Frank deluxe in 2008). 

• behaviorbaby and Edwinhak like this

moon spilling in 

#3 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Tony Bennett SAID MY NAME

• Moderators
  • 713 posts
  • LocationIm Usonian!

Posted 09 December 2023 - 03:53 PM

Hey guys, what's up?
So, a few minutes ago I saw that they released the Stronger Than Me Ep, I was excited because some (if not all) of Amy's b-sides are not available in my country, so I was curious if they plan to release the other singles again, which at the moment will probably be from the Frank era, due to the celebration of the 20th anniversary
Any thoughts on this?

I dont believe they will release ANYTHING but shirts, sweaters, etc. they havent released any REAL new stuff since 2012

• LuckyHorse, Amy Legend, xjxcob and 1 other like this

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

#4 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 10:21 PM

I dont believe they will release ANYTHING but shirts, sweaters, etc. they havent released any REAL new stuff since 2012

Couldn't agree more

• LuckyHorse and TakeTheBox03 like this

#5 behaviorbaby

behaviorbaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 December 2023 - 07:54 PM

Yeah, I really wanted them to release the You Sent Me Flying EP because of the acoustic version of Bests Friends, but they should release Take The Box instead, since we already have 'Round Midnight on Frank
  • behaviorbaby and TakeTheBox03 like this

#6 behaviorbaby

behaviorbaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 December 2023 - 07:59 PM

Hmmm I would hope so but considering that they only released 2 new remixes and an acapella version of song we all know, I doubt it (What It Is was already released on the Frank deluxe in 2008).

Yeah, I really wanted them to release the You Sent Me Flying EP because of the acoustic version of Bests Friends, but they should release Take The Box instead, since we already have 'Round Midnight on Frank (Sent without reply before haha)
  • ivycherrywine and TakeTheBox03 like this

#7 behaviorbaby

behaviorbaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 December 2023 - 08:03 PM

It must be true, unfortunately
  • TakeTheBox03 likes this

#8 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Tony Bennett SAID MY NAME

• Moderators
  • 713 posts
  • LocationIm Usonian!

Posted 11 December 2023 - 03:57 PM

Yeah, I really wanted them to release the You Sent Me Flying EP because of the acoustic version of Bests Friends, but they should release Take The Box instead, since we already have 'Round Midnight on Frank

YES!!!!!!

• behaviorbaby likes this

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users