#1 CherryXOXO

CherryXOXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 March 2024 - 04:36 PM

(I don't know how to paste links here.)
https://t.co/JHwlJXgYQY

It reports that Canadian actor Jeff Tunke filmed scenes in character as Mark Ronson, but the scenes have been cut from the final edit, and Tunke’s name removed from the movie’s credits on IMDB.

Ronson worked with Winehouse during her most productive time, collaborating on tracks Back to Black and Rehab.

He is reported to have previously helped creators of the biopic, taking the team around his studio where he worked with Winehouse, and recounting their time together.
He also praised Amy's biopic: "I haven't seen the film [but] I read the script," Ronson tells ET. "I love the script and the way that it really got... Amy was so funny and they really nailed her humor. I haven't seen the film yet."

https://t.co/Bbpmg82wAd
  • ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03, RonaldMi and 4 others like this

#2 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Amy Jade My Mermaid

• Moderators
  • 800 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 31 March 2024 - 05:44 PM

(I don't know how to paste links here.)
https://t.co/JHwlJXgYQY

It reports that Canadian actor Jeff Tunke filmed scenes in character as Mark Ronson, but the scenes have been cut from the final edit, and Tunke’s name removed from the movie’s credits on IMDB.

Ronson worked with Winehouse during her most productive time, collaborating on tracks Back to Black and Rehab.

He is reported to have previously helped creators of the biopic, taking the team around his studio where he worked with Winehouse, and recounting their time together.
He also praised Amy's biopic: "I haven't seen the film [but] I read the script," Ronson tells ET. "I love the script and the way that it really got... Amy was so funny and they really nailed her humor. I haven't seen the film yet."

https://t.co/Bbpmg82wAd

I just read this. very last minute actions.

• RonaldMi, AlexBam, ThomasKago and 1 other like this

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

FUCK YOU DIDO!

#3 CherryXOXO

CherryXOXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 March 2024 - 06:34 PM

I just read this. very last minute actions.

It's like making Snow White without the gnomes.
  • jaffacake, ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and 5 others like this

#4 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Amy Jade My Mermaid

• Moderators
  • 800 posts

Posted 31 March 2024 - 06:38 PM

It's like making Snow White without the gnomes.

LMAOOOO. SOOOO TRUE!

• RonaldMi, ThomasKago and AustinAgog like this

FUCK YOU DIDO!

#5 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 02 April 2024 - 01:18 AM

Why should everyone involed in her career be present in the movie?

Otherwise, the film would have been eternal. Think of Mick Jagger, Tony Bennett, Tyler James, Mos Def, Jools Holland, Paul Weller, Jay Leno, Ronnie Spector, Jamie Cullum, Adele, Professor Green, JTWR, Russell Brand (and his father), Barbara Windsor, Kelly Osbourne, Courtney Love, Perez Hilton, Catriona, Reg Traviss, Nicole Remi, Kristian Marr -who received Amy's last SMS-, Dionne Bromfield, Juliette Ashby, Peter Doherty, Noel Fielding, Prince, etc. Yes, I agree that it was probably better to include Mark instead of Salam, but he was actually the one who worked with Amy in BOTH albums, so the logic is not far-fetched. 

I guess it must have been difficult to include all the characters in a 2-hour approximately movie. And it hasn't been released so we can't judge the thing without watching it (The premiere date for Argentina is on 12th April so please don't spoil it! lol)

Sorry for the eternal list but I just think some people are too judgemental beforehand. Maybe the film is innacurate and you are completely right. But let's wait for the premiere before anything.

I will provide my opinion afterwards.

• LuckyHorse, ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and 3 others like this

#6 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Amy Jade My Mermaid

• Moderators
  • 800 posts

Posted 02 April 2024 - 02:00 AM

Otherwise, the film would have been eternal. Think of Mick Jagger, Tony Bennett, Tyler James, Mos Def, Jools Holland, Paul Weller, Jay Leno, Ronnie Spector, Jamie Cullum, Adele, Professor Green, JTWR, Russell Brand (and his father), Barbara Windsor, Kelly Osbourne, Courtney Love, Perez Hilton, Catriona, Reg Traviss, Nicole Remi, Kristian Marr -who received Amy's last SMS-, Dionne Bromfield, Juliette Ashby, Peter Doherty, Noel Fielding, Prince, etc. Yes, I agree that it was probably better to include Mark instead of Salam, but he was actually the one who worked with Amy in BOTH albums, so the logic is not far-fetched. 

I guess it must have been difficult to include all the characters in a 2-hour approximately movie. And it hasn't been released so we can't judge the thing without watching it (The premiere date for Argentina is on 12th April so please don't spoil it! lol)

Sorry for the eternal list but I just think some people are too judgemental beforehand. Maybe the film is innacurate and you are completely right. But let's wait for the premiere before anything.

I believe MOST of the BIGGEST people involved in the BIG part and childhood of Winehouse should be included. how can BTB be recorded without Mark Or Salaam? it cant, they produced it. Tony would be a bit important as Amy recorded her last song with him. Jools and James are too. James was one of Winehouses latest friends in her career, and for jools, he's a bit less important, but he should be included in the movie.

FUCK YOU DIDO!

#7 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 02 April 2024 - 02:03 AM

I believe MOST of the BIGGEST people involved in the BIG part and childhood of Winehouse should be included. how can BTB be recorded without Mark Or Salaam? it cant, they produced it. Tony would be a bit important as Amy recorded her last song with him. Jools and James are too. James was one of Winehouses latest friends in her career, and for jools, he's a bit less important, but he should be included in the movie.

Well, again the film is not endless and they had to make the hard desicion of cutting out scenes. Well, poor boy Mark.

Remember that there are SEVERAL ways of portraying someone famous' life. They just picked one out of hundreds. You are right, so do I and maybe the directors are right too.

We just hope Amy's life is accurately shown, exposing the main responsible(s) who contributed to her demise.

• LuckyHorse, TakeTheBox03, RonaldMi and 2 others like this

#8 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Amy Jade My Mermaid

• Moderators
  • 800 posts

Posted 02 April 2024 - 02:04 AM

Well, again the film is not endless and they had to make the horrible desicion of cutting out scenes. Well, poor boy Mark.

true.

FUCK YOU DIDO!

#9 CherryXOXO

CherryXOXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 06:51 PM

• ivycherrywine and TakeTheBox03 like this

#10 JTWR

JTWR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 09:54 PM

You have to take these things for what they are.
Nothing has ever been 100 percent accurate this is either because people have proactively withheld truth or because they haven’t known it.

To be honest no one has the 100 percent accuracy.
The real pain and real politics won’t allow for everyone to come together and share collective memories.
  • ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and yourshadowcoversme914 like this

#11 JTWR

JTWR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2024 - 10:01 PM

• TakeTheBox03 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Biopic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users