loveAMYforever

And Now, The Final Frame

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 April 2024 - 05:37 PM

New Doc, I think not much new, maybe the interviews

Amy Winehouse: The Voice, The Vice | Full Documentary | TastePop (youtube.com)

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and whatisitaboutmen like this

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 April 2024 - 12:36 AM

Documentaries' directors should be aware of the importance of including something inedit, if they want their films to be successful.

Amy by Asif K. is a prime example -Amy singing Happy Birthday at 15, Amy's vacation footage, Detachment, Metropolis studio sessions,etc.- all rare footage obtained by the director's effort and commitment

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and whatisitaboutmen like this

#3 whatisitaboutmen

whatisitaboutmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 April 2024 - 03:07 AM

Documentaries' directors should be aware of the importance of including something inedit, if they want their films to be successful.

Amy by Asif K. is a prime example -Amy singing Happy Birthday at 15, Amy's vacation footage, Detachment, Metropolis studio sessions,etc.- all rare footage obtained by the director's effort and commitment

i like to imagine how many mouths hit the theater's floor at that opening scene of her effortlessly singing happy birthday to lauren. with her being so young, she carried such an massive, overwhelmingly, amount of talent. i bet it caught everyone off guard, lol.

• LuckyHorse, ivycherrywine and TakeTheBox03 like this

he can only hold her for so long, the lights are on but no one's home.

#4 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Amy Jade My Mermaid

• Moderators
  • 790 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 27 April 2024 - 03:41 AM

i like to imagine how many mouths hit the theater's floor at that opening scene of her effortlessly singing happy birthday to lauren. with her being so young, she carried such an massive, overwhelmingly, amount of talent. i bet it caught everyone off guard, lol.

i remember I watched it in a cinema. everyone said "My God" some gasped.

• amyinourhearts, LuckyHorse and whatisitaboutmen like this

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

FUCK YOU DIDO!

#5 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 27 April 2024 - 10:16 PM

Exactly! LOL In that short clip she actually sounded like Sarah Vaughnan, Bilkie Holiday and Ella Fritzgerald, all in one! All new people for the new generations. And the way she holded that cigarrette.... is so iconic and legendary.

• LuckyHorse, TakeTheBox03, Carlo20 and 1 other like this

#6 whatisitaboutmen

whatisitaboutmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 April 2024 - 03:37 PM

Exactly! LOL In that short clip she actually sounded like Sarah Vaughnan, Bilkie Holiday and Ella Fritzgerald, all in one! All new people for the new generations. And the way she holded that cigarrette.... is so iconic and legendary.

and the little "shh" she does at the end mimicking a cymbal at the end of records, was the cherry on top.

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and Carlo20 like this

he can only hold her for so long, the lights are on but no one's home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users