2004 Toronto Canada Interview Video !!!

Amy Winehouse - Onyx Barber’s interview

In the summer 2004 a then little known jazz artist from London, England came to Toronto to do her first Canadian interview. Fitting her personality, oddly enough, she wanted it done in a barbershop and we were happy to oblige.

Here at Onyx we thought it would be interesting to dig deep in the archives and let all of you see this video.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHydVJhRlI

 

 

(Fixed the year date of 2003, should have said 2004)

 

Damn, I got so excited about this, I put it in the wrong place. Mods please move it to Video Interviews, Thanks

8 Likes

I’m so happy i can’t stop smiling. She makes me smile. She smiles all the time in this video it’s like i can’t stop but smile and the same time. So fresh so young. Her eyes are so vivid and bright and full of life. Her hair so natural, love it.

 

Uno thank you for this video, this made my day, night and week.

 

I’d love to listen to that concert!!! at the Jazz club Top o’ The Senator, right?

“I have opinions and everything” :amy_lol:

 

Uno you are a star! Thank you!

1 Like

She looks so gorgeous in this interview.

Why the barbershop?

Why not the barbershop? They’re commonly a place of community and culture for different groups of people…of which Amy possibly related to or felt most at home.

1 Like