This is a silly story but it was worth reading just to hear her brother say the part in bold.
IT sounds like the worst piece of theatre ever thought of but AMY WINEHOUSE: The Musical may be coming to a stage near you.
The star’s brother Alex reckons an all-singing, all-dancing production based on the singer’s life would be a fantastic way to celebrate her chart comeback.
He says: " Amy is much better. I think one day there could be a musical of Amy’s life.
“You just don’t ever know how far things can go these days - look at all this talk of a JADE GOODY musical.”
The show would chart the rise and fall of the star, including her high-profile battle with drink and drugs and failed marriage to BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL.
Alex added it might include childhood memories. He said: “She was a really happy kid. We’d sit around and watch Fawlty Towers, howling with laughter.”
I’m not holding my breath.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2582829/Amy-Winehouse-show-would-be-a-tragedy.html
That Alex says about Amy that “She is much better.” is good, but I also like “She was a really happy kid. We’d sit around and watch Fawlty Towers , howling with laughter.” I know every episode, love it, always loved it, and I’d love to see it with her and both have a good laugh!LOL
PabloD
(PabloD)
August 12, 2009, 9:42am
3
Not sure I like the Jade Goody - Amy comparision. Yikes…
amyfanatic
(amyfanatic)
August 12, 2009, 11:07am
4
Absolutely agreed.
But its good that Alex confirms shes doing Ok now.
PabloD
(PabloD)
August 12, 2009, 1:33pm
5
It’s deffo good that Alex has spoken a bit, specially since he never does (thank God!!!) and I like him very much for that.
Awhh its sweet that he has waited to give us good news, rather than selling stories on how bad she is in the past ect.