here’s the link;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVQOrgEdRxQ
Love this one. Watch it a lot. She’s so freaking charming.
her words are so crisp here, i luv the way she shows that shes feeling everything she pronounces…sweetheart
This is one of my favorite live versions of this song. ![]()
I love this! Fabulous performance. Love the banter between her and Brand too! The whole thing about the bird in her beehive - very funny!
I love this performance too, every note is on the money and love the use of the wurly (wurlitzer) which gives it a funky sound.
It’s always been one of favorite performances and interviews. She’s so funny and sweet and look absolutely gorgeous.
Yeah she’s so charming!
This is one of my favorite live versions of the song, I really like it!
Shes soo gorgeous and funny!
LOVE IT!!! lol “your hair looks very crispy” xD
OI WINE`OUSE!!!
This was when Russell Brand was at his best too. When he was a Camden dandy. 2006 was a really good year!
you’re right!
thank´s for this post ![]()