So far no details or confirmation, but supposedly Amy was arrested in Norway. http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/amy-winehouse-arrested-whilst-on-tour-in-bergen-norway-1698.html ![]()
i really hope thatās a garbage story. how could āclose sourcesā not know if it was possesion or domestic violence? i mean, it sounds very fake, hopefully it is. my goodness.
Good point. My heart skipped about ten beats when I read the headline, so I really hope it is just garbage. I was hoping to find other websites covering it, either confirming or denying, but so far nothing :(.
Something tells me this is crap. Why would sources call some website called Holy Moly and not anybody else?
OMG . . . i nearly died when i read the title! Its a good point . . . if a āclose sourceā doesnt know if its possesion or domestic violence, then im not going to believe it until I hear something more reliable! I tried to find another site saying about it too, but i cant find anything either!
You would figure that by now somebody else would have picked it up.
The title made me feel physically sick. I am glad to hear that there is no more information. I bet this is just another load of media rubbish.
i only hope sheās ok. Love you my sour jazz lady
oh god. i hope this isnt true ![]()
I think they are using the same so-called sources, but it is running as the top headline on this Norwegian tabloid site⦠http://www.kjendis.no/2007/10/18/515466.html I keep trying to get a translation for this but I canāt seem to. Anyone read Norwegian?
The Daily Telegraph has just posted, citing the same source, gossip website Holy Moly.
Hope this isnāt true. I have my fingers crossed for ya Amy!
I hope it is true!! It will get her away from the leech and the drugs, even it if is only temp.
Howdy peoples! I took a look at the Norwegian site. It says that the police received a tip that a person was trying to procure narcotics. It also says that both Amy and Blake were brought in for questioning and, for the most part, the police are declining to talk about it so are her management until they get the full story. An ambulance was called but cancelled after a short while. It also says that after the Copenhagen concert, her manager went back to London and then the problems started (but I donāt know what they are talking about here - Sue). They take a lot of info from the Daily Mirror but I donāt see anything on the site. It does say that the Daily Mirror is reporting that the police have confirmed arresting Amy for narcotics possession. Oh, I just noticed that under one of the pictures, it says that Blake will or has been arrested also. Sue
Thanks for the translation, Sue. Those details make it seem real, though Iām confused why they keep citing the Daily Mail when there is nothing on their site about the arrest. Iām really worried. I canāt wait for British news sources to wake up and post something about this! ![]()
Do I hear wake up callā¦
If you or me were found with drugs, weād be put away too. Amy is famous and believe me I love her to death, but if she did the crimeā¦she must do the time. If sheās ābabiedā then sheāll end up like the famous american whores (Paris, Nicole, Lindsay..etc)
Weāll see⦠Time will tell if this is true or not.
http://perezhilton.com/?p=7350 sheās been released already⦠sorry didnāt see the Sun link
she does like to shock her fans every once in a while doesnāt sheā¦