Amy duets with Pete

AMY WINEHOUSE is lining things up again—this time a drug song duet with junkie pal PETE DOHERTY.
She’s agreed to record a version of his Babyshambles number I Wish.
But the track—due for release next year ahead of the new Babyshambles album—will cause a storm because of its drug theme.
In a reference to the way junkies smoke crack, Pete and Amy will sing ‘I’m pipin’ almost every night; I watch my dreams float by . . . out of sight’.
A source close to Pete said: “It will cause a huge reaction. It’s blatantly about drug taking and is about someone who wishes for a better life but takes drugs instead.
“Given the furore surrounding her own situation, it’s a stupid thing for Amy to do. This will show that she doesn’t give a f*** what people think of her. She’s out to cause as much controversy as possible.”

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xs/94208/Amy-Winehouse-duets-with-Pete.html

Um, she kinda did that already will “Rehab,” lol.

True !! And we might hear some music from Amy, so why not ? At least, she makes plan for the future (if it’s true of course).

thatd be amazing if its true. thats my favourite babyshambles song - its not like anything else theyve recorded, its very ska.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QC0FtG62zE

All I want is a new Amy song, don’t care what its about.

I’d love to hear an Amy and Pete duet. Just so long as it gets recorded - no more mice please…

I can see Amy rockin’ this tune, they way she covered the Specials stuff

^^She did amazing with the Specials.

I think Amy and Pete together would be great. Singing I mean.

When you listen to this song you can almost hear Amy singing it!!
I agree very like the specials!
And yes as long as they are only making music together and nothing else ( LOL )
I don’t see the problem.

Oh this would sound good. It suits her perfectly, specially since I can see Amy doing loads of ska on her next album.

I’m going to be in the minority and not give two shakes whether or not Amy and Pete hang or work together. When lucid and focused, both individuals soar with their talent and gift of songwriting.

ha well we already have a pete and amy duet! i could actually have a boogie to this i think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49UJ2Xx2T-w

^ Last time I listened to that, I had it stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

ugh that would be amazing. my 2 favorite artists (: