Amy Frank Interview on Ebay?

Hi folks

I remember a couple of years ago someone posted that there was a link to Ebay of an inedit Amy Winehouse interview on VHS.

For some reason, I lost track of it. She was wearing a tight black dress. Her hair was similar to the photo that is attached.

 

Does anyone have the link again?

 

Thanks

 

https://imgs.smoothradio.com/images/244830?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=RKAI6juP6w-6YSdauLMpBArtmzk=

It was a promo interview that Amy did for the 2004 Brit Nomination Launch ceremony. I don’t have the original Ebay link for it anymore, but maybe @Fierce still does as she first ran across it and posted it here …

Thanks Uno…

That tape was on sale back in 2019, I don’t know if it was sold. Link is dead anyway. The interview is not surfaced by this day.

 

Original post here https://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/topic/19575-uknown-interviews-screncaps/?p=225671

 

The description and link 

 

AMY WINEHOUSE Unseen Interview “The Brit Awards” Digital Betacam

This lot consists of 1 – BRIT AWARDS Interview of AMY WINEHOUSE and LIBERTY X. This is the only Tape in existence with this material on. The tape is 30 mins long in total with the AMY WINEHOUSE section being 20 mins. This Tape was recorded in 2004.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMY-WINEHOUSE-Unseen-Interview-034-The-Brit-Awards-034-Digital-Betacam-/254177470990?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=l1%252BiiW%252FUQpyqKds1eAKXN6PSoSA%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

1 Like

Thanks Fierce for sharing it again with us. Sorry for my ignorance but is there any way to find out who the buyer was? I mean, it is the only copy of this interview!

2 Likes