I’ve got another you tube account uploded this tonight Amy being interview by Jonathon Ross and performing I heard love is blind, enjoy!
Thanks Jayne. Precious!
Oh Jayne you have made my otherwise shitty day!!! Thank you. This outfit is my favorite of her from back in the day and her hair is gorgeous as well. She looks so fresh and happy! Can’t wait to her happy and renewed again.
My reaction is the same as Tam’s and Sue’s.
I always loved the snippet of this that I saw on the Live In London DVD, and wished that I could see the whole thing. Now here it is, unexpectedly! Thanks Jayne!
Some great facial expressions. “Yeah, one of them tried to mold me into a big triangle shape and I said noooo!” lol You can tell Jonathan Ross loves her, and is it any wonder why?
No wonder! Great! Thanks Jayne.
Oh great, thanks Jayne!
How ironic that 4 puffs and a piano sang Pinks Trouble as her intro considering how things went from then on!
Thanks for posting the clpi. I saw some of it last night.
THANX!!! for this video. ![]()
she looks so! sexy,amazing ,and healthy and and 
I love it… :rolleyes02: