Some website called dana’s dirt. I did a google search for news on her and found that.
cool thanks. im really looking foward to their collaboration - at least itl be new material from amy. pete also doesnt seem to have too strict a quality control either so this may end up being the only amy we hear for a while until she gets better
I flipped when i saw this! it looks like someones photoshopped off booby girl! i love seeing photos of amy during 2005 & 2006 during the ‘transition’ phase, but this is the coolest pic ive seen yet:
http://www.amywinehousebr.com/fotos/displayimage.php?album=620&pos=5
and the whole albums here:
http://www.amywinehousebr.com/fotos/thumbnails.php?album=620
thankyou amy winehouse brazil!
does anyone else have any ‘transition’ pics they wanna share?
looks like Pete’s managed to worm his way back in Amy’s good books…blake’ll hav a fit wen he see’s this
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/2658/Winehouse-And-Doherty-Get-It-Together.aspx
This belongs in the picture thread. Merging.
^^ oh yh srry
wow. Blake’s in for it.
Amy doesn’t need to be in the studio with Doherty. He’s in lust.
I can’t tell!
He looks like he’s about to try to hit that!
yep it does :twitch: ooh blakes not gonna like it !
this is old but i like this pic of winehouse (if its been posted already sorry)

They just gave each other a kiss on the cheek, big deal. Blake’ll just have to get over it.
amy looked great this afternoon:

she looks like she knows something we dont…
I think I like her with this boyfriend better… much more clean cut fellow…
First paps and now fans mobbed her house.
http://bauergriffinonline.com/2008/05/amy-winehouse-woman-of-the-peo.php
Those pics really warm my heart. Just look at the smile on her face, how she’s enjoying being with those kids. I get the feeling that maybe her manager Raye (who’s in the pics) arranged it. If so, great idea. That’s the kind of interaction she needs. That could help her. The pic where she is holding the hands of 2 kids is particularly touching. You can definitely feel the love in that pic, going both ways. Some day I hope I can hold her hand like that. What a great moment that would be. Thanks for posting!
She looks like she is enjoying mingling with fans but I hope she is careful because there are some nuts out there who will take it too far. Damn near everybody in London probably knows where she lives and god forbid if some nut becomes too obsessed.
The pics of Amy with her young fans are so cute! She´s a good hearted person and I like it how she takes some time for them even she is a superstar! ![]()
It kinda makes me feel good that Mitch is around again. That´s a good sign! Maybe things will get a lil better again …
amys looking good! love the outfit:
http://www.osoblog.tv/2008/05/\_see\_all\_the\_pics\_15.html
For me, these are the most beautiful pictures in the last few months.