Amy Poll

This is kind of a pointless thread, but I thought it was really interesting to see how many people appreciate Amy. I found this poll on favorite female artist, and Amy Winehouse was among the grouping. Take a vote and see how many voters voted for Amy Winehouse. :slight_smile:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/352990

oo 73 % so far (30 people)

thats wicked :smiley:

76% (36) Amy Winehouse

:smiley:

Who’d ya vote for as a male duet partner?

I picked John Mayer.

I chose Michael Jackson :smiley:

I chose Josh Groban.. he seemed to get a kick out of her at the Nelson Mandela concert, I adore him and he seems like he can be a kick in the pants when the occasion calls for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKVsU_YnABc (2:46)

78% now - 41.

Where’s the love for poor old Duffy? Currently leading in the least fave artist category, with 58% :frowning: :frowning:

Tony Bennett

please let it happen

Wish I could vote again!!! Kait will do it.. then ask me who in the world did I just vote for???

In that category would also be Michael Buble… amazingly talented!!!