Amy vs, Kanye

I hope Kanye West doesn’t beat Amy for the Album of the Year Grammy. But I’m not actually familiar with his music. Just hard for me to imagine something being better than B2B.

You have to give him credit for continuing his concerts after his Mom died unexpectedly though. It was sad when he broke down on stage and people came out to console him.

she has not got it in the bag i dont think, kanyes is a strong album, and probably her biggest competiion its between them two, from wht i can tell
but hope amy wins, a grammy, take that critics

I read somewhere that this is Kanye’s weakest album so far. I don’t know his music either though I know he’s well respected. Unfortunately, Amy’s going to kick his ass this year.

i kinda liked kanyes first 2 albums. the new one is really weak‚ i couldn’t even pick another single. and i don’t want to sound mean but giving him a grammy out of pity would be unfair. so from judging the music‚ amy’s got no competition.

*sigh* I like kanye, but I just want Winehouse to get album of the year. B2B was more than awsome.

Kanye’s an outstanding producer, but a mediocre MC imo. Banging beats + alright lyrics = good album, no more, no less. BTB is a classic in my opinion though, so..

i actually arnt a fan of kanye so i really hope amy wins it, her album has been album of the year so she should defo get that grammy xD