In honor of naked celebrity week (well, that is, if Audrina, Kristin, and Ashley the call girl count as celebrities), Amy Winehouse is also taking her clothes off. Nope, it’s not her usual cracked-out ramble through the streets in a dingy bra. This time Winehouse got her kit off for charity, stripping down for photographer Carolyn Djangoly to raise awareness about breast cancer among young women.
The songstress appears nekkid in the April issue of British women’s magazine Easy Living, where she’s pictured strumming her guitar in the buff while covered only in two pieces of duct tape. Because looking scarily out of it (with a mild S&M twist) is just fine, as long as you’re doing it for a good cause. Also stripping off for sick ladies? Actress Helena Bonham Carter and '90s crooner Sade.
its great shes doing charity stuff
give people something to talk about other than her personal life
remember she did that picture for bryan adams and the campaign for deaf people
i saw a poster in town the other day, not amy but lindsay lohan, any one seen an amy one ?
Go Amy!! Unfortunately, I’m at work right now, so I have to wait until I get home to look at these gorgeous photos. The funny thing is that this morning, I was thinking, If Amy were to pose nude, would that be objectionable? No, no, no!
what’s up with this, from Radaronline today…“Update: Sadly, it appears that someone hates charity: we’ve been cease-and-desisted to remove the photo. If only there were, I dunno, eight million other places on the web you might find it.”