Amy Winehouse

Hi all,

Fan from Australia. I was just wondering if anyone, knew any unreleased songs that have come up on youtube? I spend from 1hour-8hours a day, listening to Amy Winehouse. Not so much 8hours anymore, but still majority of the day. Also, was wondering peoples thoughts on the new- Amy: My daughter book, by Mitch Winehouse. I thought it was very insightful, as too what really happened in her life, climb to fame, downfall and death. Mitch, really gave me a picture of all the stuff Amy had to put up with. The guy she met in 05, doesn’t even deserve a mention, thinking about him.. makes me sick.

Hi there and welcome to the forum! There’s a thread going for the moment where we’re discussing Mitch’s book, feel free to join in: http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?7513-AMD-book-opinions

There are some older unreleased tracks and demos floating around youtube and some covers - If you spend the majority of the day listening to Amy, you’ve probably come across those already though… Mitch recently mentioned there’s enough stuff to maybe release another couple of albums - that includes all the covers she did , and I imagine a lot of Frank-era material, so we’ll have to wait for those to be released. There are some threads in the forum about unreleased songs, I’d suggest you do a search and have a look through the archives. Here’s one to get you started: http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?6252-Amy-Unreleased-songs

There’s also a thread where people speculate about what she did or didn’t record for her third album, and any information on possible post-back to black recordings that are not included on Lioness could be discussed there: http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?6527-The-True-Third-Album