Amy Winehouse's father has deal for book in 2012

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hrk-VZyuyXR7HUync5zgp9vrLDEg?docId=dec5fdb0c3e54b5b9f63921097ace961

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5754

There’s another post about this, maybe these threads could be merged?

Yeah i just seen it! my bad!

Nice!Thank you!

Tha’ts really good news! :stuck_out_tongue:

my daughter Amy
by MITCH WINEHOUSE!!!

dont think this is a good idea :frowning:

I think it will be cathartic for Mitch and finally after all that has been written (Daphne comes to mind) I’m sure he will be able to set some records straight, and also give us a glimpse into a side of her and her bio that we’ve not known. I am already wanting to read the tender stories of her as she was growing up, etc.

This was so expected.

If I’m going to read a book about Amy that is not all bullshit and lies I would rather read books that Mitch has written.

I think one of the greatest things that can come from this book is the amt. of money that will be raised for the foundation in hopes that some other parent may never have to write a book.

I can’t wait to read it!!! I think, it would be great!!!