Amy Woo

I don’t have a picture to hand right now, but I know that Amy used the name “Amy Woo” often. He also stood on a guitar. Amy had a soft spot for Japan, but this name is probably more Chinese. Does anyone know anything about it?

2 Likes

Amy Woo.

Snapshot_72.PNG

1 Like

 

imago0368108265s.jpgimago0368108268s.jpgimago0368107898s.jpg

Amy must’ve had something for Blake’s :slight_smile:

Amy didn’t have a relationship with Blake Wood because he said he was gay.

3 Likes

I think it was probably nickname she made for herself. Or like Winehouse shortened. I mean it sounds better than Amy Wino lol

5 Likes

I dreamed about Amy again last night, we planted flowers, I love these dreams. Amy told me that Woo was into a certain brand of lingerie that she liked to wear. I googled it but didn’t find anything about it. Something different, but I find this really creepy: If you woo people, you try to encourage them to help you, support you, or vote for you, for example by promising them things which they would like.

4 Likes

that could be true, i hate the Amy Wino

3 Likes