A good write-up about Mitch, the Foundation, and Amy …
http://www.spin.com/articles/amy-winehouse-father-mitch-winehouse-singer/
Edited to say ..
Whoops, sorry, I just noticed this was already posted, can one of the mods please delete this?
Thanks!
A good write-up about Mitch, the Foundation, and Amy …
http://www.spin.com/articles/amy-winehouse-father-mitch-winehouse-singer/
Edited to say ..
Whoops, sorry, I just noticed this was already posted, can one of the mods please delete this?
Thanks!
Thanks for this Uno . I di’nt read this before . I notiged the “Klein” joke and writed it over on paper , very funny to me , i have the same kind of humor and think also Amy could lough for this one . …Happy to read Mitch says : I believe in live after dead . For me it is not only believe , it is KNOWLEDGE becouse i saw Amy in a Vision 3 days after she died . Remarkable for me is the fact that many mediums says the ghost of many past people are strongly earthbounded in the first 3 days after dieing . …I’m curiously iff Mitch had some same experiance in the days after Amy’s dead as i had ? ![]()
You want I delete it?
I never noticed about it,thanks Uno ^^