Amy's Discography?

Hey - I’m sure there are loads of big Amy fans on here so thought I could ask this question and get some responses.

Basically when I’m out and I’m listening to my iPod I feel there is not enough Amy material to listen to, this is all I got below. I was wondering if someone could tell me what I’m missing.

Note - I’m not after links to download illegaly, just names of songs etc will do many thanks. I’ve got:

Frank
Back To Black
Back To Black (Deluxe Edition)
Maximum Amy Winehouse

frank deluxe maybe?
but that’s it. there are other older songs, pre-frank, i think that maybe you dont know, but there will never be enough winehouse material
btw, welcome!

thought there was a thread for this somewhere but cant find it… something like everyones amy collections. some of us have hundreds of amy songs (i have 396) but most of them are live - though for me each live version is like a whole new song

welcome anyway!

^396?! Now I’m jealous. There can be only one to soothe my pain: I want my, I want my, I want my Amy back! :amyshock: Yes, Amy, that’s YOU! Stop being an alcoholic (if I can, you can) :blush: and make us proud again!

422 songs.
i win! haha

you know you have obsession issues when you have 400 songs of an artist who has 2 albums.
fuck it, i love having issues! (?)

if we’re going to get technical… i could also import the 2 live glasto shows from 07, live at bennicassim, live at baden baden, live at glasto 08…
haha

only people on this forum will understand why its necessary to have 30 different versions of love is a losing game…

haha no, i understand!
41 versions of rehab
59 versions of btb
33 of lialg
27 of yking
i could go on.

I never realised she had so many versions of certain songs.

Because it’s one of the most beautiful songs in the world.

Damn 400+ songs?

I bought the Deluxe Edition of Frank on eBay and now my collection on iPod is:

Frank
Frank (Deluxe Edition)
Back To Black
Back To Black (Deluxe Edition)
Maximum Amy Winehouse

Other (Amy Winehouse)

And I only have one song under other - “Will You Love Me Tomorrow”

Desperately trying to build my Amy collection up - can’t believe some of you guys got so many songs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse_discography

Other Side of Amy Winehouse
TONS and TONS of bootlegged live concerts, demos (But that’s illegal)

Other various tracks::
Valerie (from “Versions”)
B-Boy Baby (with Mutya Buena)
Grip Your Body (with B.o.B.)

etc…etc…

I’ve got a couple of Amy’s songs on a couple of CD’s, and I’ve got a whole live DVD too! I’m trying hard not to notice the other posts with the large quota… oooh, my head is hurting…

dumb question, and i should know this but i don’t…does Amy own her publishing?

_ only people on this forum will understand why its necessary to have 30 different versions of love is a losing game… _

ACTUALLY it is。when you said you have several hundreds of amy‘
song,i thought it contained instrumental and remixed version。
BUt sometimes,literally,AMy was just doing the remixes when she is performing。She is absolutely no slave to the melody。She is an incredible singer but more like a fabulous musician。

_ only people on this forum will understand why its necessary to have 30 different versions of love is a losing game… _

ACTUALLY it is。when you said you have several hundreds of amy‘
song,i thought it contained instrumental and remixed version。
BUt sometimes,literally,AMy was just doing the remixes when she is performing。She is absolutely no slave to the melody。She is an incredible singer but more like a fabulous musician。

becasue everytime she gets on stage,she can’t help expressing and creating

I agree, when I hear that song it reminds me of so many feelings and emotions. I just adore the way she sings it x x x

Pre-frank?!
Oh please, write the names of the pre-frank songs. I do everything!

Yeah it is, when i started to listening to her i used to cry when i heard that song!

Yes please I need these aswell :slight_smile:

I haven’t got enough Amy material in my life..

Holy crap!

Wanna share? :smiley: The unofficial stuff, of course!