Glastonbury 2008, after sayin how tough it was to get in her dress…
‘Girls, take hours to get ready, but to get undressed, pow, 30 seconds, whats all that about?’ she had some belters
x
Glastonbury 2008, after sayin how tough it was to get in her dress…
‘Girls, take hours to get ready, but to get undressed, pow, 30 seconds, whats all that about?’ she had some belters
x
Same gig
‘If my boobs pop out, will you catch them for me, but kindly return them to me after the show… I’m serious!’
Foookin Love her xx
There were some fab ones at the Porchester Hall gig - it’s a good excuse to watch it again in order to get them down! STOP distracting me Berny with your fab threads!!!
Lol, u shdnt be workin on a Sunday, I’m savin ur ass ;), lol.
Our girl was a witty bitch ;), very dry, quick witted, one funny ass bitch
x
She is so funny! Love the ‘colder than a penguin’s pussy’ story that Nas has referenced in ‘Like Smoke’
Just watched the Coachella clips someone’s posted on here and she if very witty in that too. A lot of it is how she says it as well!
What hte cold as a penguins pussy bit, lol, she just said things, bamn, lol.
So many, when u find/think of one post it here, that coacella thing, i remember her sayin summat about her hair, makes me laugh. x
Gig at Somerset house, lil late onstage, to crowd
‘Boo you, I been here an hour and I haven’t even collapsed!’ Bless her x
Hehehe - that’s the one! ‘Boo to you…’ love how she said that!
She says ’ between the hair and the shoes, I’m actually not that big. I just met Danny Devitto backstage and we are the same size!’
Theres another thing at coachella, she says summat like, my hairs over there, n i’m still here, no one tells me, no one says Amys ur hairs left u, somethin like that, have to re-watch, lol. intrigued by the penguin thing now, lol. x
The producer also explained the meaning in Nas’s verse behind the phrase “colder than a penguin’s pussy”, saying it was a phrase that Winehouse herself – who could be “quite the comedian, and very clever” – taught the rapper. “If you think about it,” Remi added, “a penguin drags its ass on the ground all day”. Nas also references Winehouse’s death, when he raps about a visit to Camden, and his belief in heaven. The song is another strong Remi production, with lavish strings and a flute in the mix. It seems to detail the end of an affair.
From the ‘Like Smoke’ thread. This is from an article in The Guardian.
Brits campaign 2004
‘Dido will kill you!’.
x
Kelly Osbourne: “Do you see yourself as a sex symbol Ms Winehouse?”
Amy: “Only to gays”
A bit OT, but does anyone know what interview this is from…think it was Frank era and Amy’s talking about being famous and being recognised, taking the pee out of the whole concept, and puts on this voice saying “Yes! It’s me! Amy Winehouse!”
I’m sure I only watched it recently and thought I’d put it in my faves on YouTube but can’t find it there, on in my history.
Anyone have a clue what I’m talking about..? 8-/
Theres 4 parts to it, heres the 1st, so , if it’s not in this 1st clip, it’ll be in part 2, 3 or 4. x
Ha, snap x
yeah, it’s a long interview but that line is defo in there somewhere!
Lol, she had plenty onstage, in interviews, she just had a natural wit, have to dig out some more x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5D0dcseghg&feature=relmfu
Look at her expressions when she talks about Dido :')
Edit: the “Yes it is me, it’s Amy Winehouse” is at 3:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFUkUVUu3w&feature=relmfu