Amy's weekly spending

From the Mirror so take it with a grain of salt. No food?

Celebs’ weekly spending
11/01/2008

Their designer handbags cost more than your average car and they shell out thousands on a frock.

It’s expensive being an A-list celeb but exactly how much cash do stars flash to maintain their lifestyles?

Beth Neil peeked into their Prada purses and totted up the weekly cost of being a hot property…

AMY WINEHOUSE

Three nights out at the Hawley

Arms in Camden £150

Week’s supply of ice pops £20

Cigarettes (40 a day) £84

Beehive maintenance with stylist Alex Foden £150

Full head bleach £50

Change of ballet pumps £10

Black liquid eyeliner £10

Six copies of her favourite Daily Mirror £2.60

£476.60

How do they find this out? What source are they using?

I don’t know if this is true or not…I am trying to take a look at myself and I spend alot of money on cigarettes ext…So maybe

Well, there are a lot of Amy pictures, so they can see what cigarettes she buys, that she likes ice pops, that she dyed her hair, so they just have to check prices…

I think this is just a parody, it’s cute, just saying she hasn’t gone Hollywood yet, she’s still “street” (normal) - 'hood rich" (noveau-rich) and keeping it “gully” (real). And that is true, Amy:
Doesn’t have a car,usespublic transportation (how green of her)
No Birken Bag, just an old LV knock off
Hasn’t become friends with a fashion guru like Roberto Cavalli
She might know other ‘famous’ people but she hangs out with Tyler and her god daughte
She’s not always shopping for clothes or shoe, but you will catch her at the corner store
She comes out outside with a head wrap and some bamboo earrings

I thinks she’s a Black woman from Brooklyn on the inside…

Like Malaroda said, they just look at what they see her buying and estimate how much it could cost. It’s nothing serious, we could do it as well just as easily.
Their sources are pictures and their imagination.

“her favourite Daily Mirror” Hmm, what a coincidence.

:lol:
Your post reminds me of my favourite youtube comment about Amy but from Chicago not Brooklyn; the cat says:

"How the Fuck are you soooooo Awesome!!! Man I live in Chicago and I swear like I’ve said this before…she’s like possessed by some 40 year old black woman on the South Side of Chicago…For the freaking fact that she’s barely an adult her previous life must’ve have been crazy…She sooooooo Rules its mind boggling!!! I soooooo love her…God Shes soooooooo my HERO!!! "

HAHAHAHA, I say Brooklyn (east NY) because NY is a mini-London, but she would fit in Southside Chicago, Miami, South Central, LA, yep she would just blend in, if she wasn’t AMY WINEHOUSE!!!

Well she said herself she is a black man in white girl’s body…

Amy in an Afro? I wonder what that would look like. Lee could probably show us.

Does the Daily mirror cost 43,333333333333333333333333333333 pence???

40 a day?

which is worse for voice, booze or fags?

i know heroin is better than both :wink:, but 40 a day?

Yeah except you can’t sing when you’re dead..

Yes I think that she is too. I remember when I first heard her, but I didn’t know she wasn’t from the U.S. I assumed she was this cool white chick from New York.

lol, amy amy amy

LUV AMY