#Amys30 - Events List

I’m sure most of you know by now that there will be a lot of Amy-themed events happening in and around Camden to celebrate her 30th birthday and to raise funds for the Foundation, but I thought I’d put the list from the Foundation website on the forum as I know quite a few people are planning to go to London this september.

Foundation Events

  1. Sep
    Proud Gallery Camden – Amy Winehouse: For You I Was A Flame – Launch Party

  2. Sep - 06. Oct
    Proud Gallery Camden – Amy Winehouse: For You I Was A Flame

Until 15. Sep
The Jewish Museum – Amy Winehouse – A Family Portrait

26-30. Sep
#Amys30 Pop Up Shop – Collective

  1. Sep
    #Amys30 Mass Parachute Jump

Supporting Events

  1. Aug
    Bank Holiday ‘Haydaze Weekender’

  2. Aug
    The Prince Albert Street Party

Mon’s during Sep
The Good Mixer

Tue. & Fri. During Sep
Rock’N’Roll Camden Walking Tours

Thu’s. During Sep
Lockin

Fri’s. During Sep
Jubilee at the Barfly

  1. Sep
    The Blues Kitchen

7-8. Sep
Tower 47

  1. Sep
    Gilgamesh – Friday I’m in Love – Birthday Singalong

  2. Sep
    The Angel

  3. Sep
    The Jazz Cafe

  4. Sep
    The Phoenix Arts Club – Back to Black – A Tribute Special

  5. Sep
    The Dublin Castle – Rockabilly Night

  6. Sep
    Judy’s Vintage Fair – The Jewish Museum

  7. Sep
    Bar Solo – An evening of Live Music

  8. Sep
    Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes – Funk and Bowl – An Amy Winehouse Special

  9. Sep
    ‘Casino Royale’ – 15th Birthday Celebration

22.Sep
Bar Vinyl – An Evening of Live Music

  1. Sep
    Joe’s Bar

  2. Sep
    Back to the Black Cap Gala

Local Businesses Taking Part

1-28. Sep
Gilgamesh

1-30. Sep
Porky’s

1-30. Sep
Made in Brasil

1-30. Sep
Feng Sushi

1-30. Sep
Tower 47

1-30. Sep
Waterstones Camden

1-30. Sep
Holiday Inn, Camden

1-30. Sep
Camden Eye

  1. Sep
    Leon De Bruxelles

More details at http://www.amywinehousefoundation.org/amys30

Wow! It looks great! I wish I could go for Amy’s birthday! I hope whoever gets to go takes lots of pictures and keeps us informed! :slight_smile:

Wow…they are keeping things busy as bees , good for AWF :slight_smile: AMYLUV vibe goin strong there :slight_smile: