AWF.co.uk Updates

Just wanted to say that Ive updated all of the emoticons and the avatars. If anyone has any avatars that they have made themselves please share them with the board and I’ll upload them to the avatar gallery. Wino xoxox

The theme has been updated. I really like this new theme and this will be the one that we’re sticking with for the time being. Hope you like it. :slight_smile: Have added a new feature which allows members to post YouTube videos on the site by simply using the tags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Insert

. Enjoy!

Have added 17 new avatars to the Default Gallery. Hope you like them!

Nice work with the avs Ms. Wino. They look fab. :wink:

Cheers Cosmo. Have added 9 new avatars to the gallery. I like these ones quite alot.

Just added 16 more avatars to the Default Gallery.

Those new Avatars are phat! like them alot.

Have added 2 new galleries:- Frank and Back To Black. Have also deleted the Covers and Animated galleries. Have uploaded 16 new avatars to the Default gallery.

I’ve changed the forums logo to something more eyecatching. This probably won’t be permanent but it’ll do for now. I’ve also put a picture of Amy in the text boxes (when replying to a thread you should see a little image of Amy on the right hand side hehehe!!!) and I’ve put a little picture of Amy sitting on a chair into the lower left corner of the forums, cos I thought it was cute. Feedback appreciated.

Hey Miss, I made this for you :wink: Feel free to do whatever you like with it :slight_smile:

Hey that’s awesome! I’ll see if it looks good as the new banner… *goes to change banner*

I’ve had a couple of go-s at changing the background colour…and I have failed :frowning: Maybe some one else can use their graphic wizardry? :wink:

What program did you use to make it?

PhotoShop…

Have added a new rule to the Rules & Guidelines…

Have also added some more avatars to the default gallery.

Have added 6 new avatars to the default gallery, courtesy of ‘yougotmebad’.

Updated all avatars in the Default Gallery. Replaced alot of the gifs with png’s as better quality. Added yougotmebad’s gallery. Remember! If you have any homemade avatars please email or pm them to me. Thanks.

Shoutbox installed. For comments/problems etc. please post here >>> http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=152

Wow, I get a gallery? Cool.

lol Anyone who submits avatars gets their own avatar gallery. It’s easier to know who made what this way. If you have anymore you’d like to share then please email them to me. Thanks.