B2b album - alternative version

Hi there,

 

I was listening to the various versions that Amy did of her songs, for example “Tears dry” and “Wake up alone”, and thought it would be cool to make a playlist of an alternative version of the Back to Black album.

To celebrate her fantastic voice and her incredible talent to sing every time in a different way, this is my list:

 

Rehab – Live acoustic at the DL

You Know I’m no Good – 2007 Studio Session

Me and Mr Jones – Live in Paradiso

Just Friends - Live At Big Band Special 2009

Back to Black - Live on Other Voices 2006

Love Is a Losing Game – Live ft Mos Def

Tears Dry – Original version

Wake Up Alone – Original recording

Some Unholy War – Down Tempo

He Can Only Hold Her – Original demo

 

Please, if you know other cool versions of some of them, share it!

I just subbed out the one of Back to Black for the demo version since I like it better. I almost put the Prince duet in for Love is a Losing Game in the interest of diversity, but it doesn’t make for a very cohesive paylist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgfrxZlrYR4&list=TLGGc1h1lIyqehcwNDAzMjAxNw

1 Like

Great playlist, thank you!!