baby rumours ... again

Source - the Sunday People, BABY WINEHOUSE, 6 January 2008
http://www.people.co.uk/showbiz/showbiz/tm\_headline=baby-winehouse&method=full&objectid=20276041&siteid=93463-name\_page.html

“Amy has her mind set on it and will do all she can to make it happen.”

Pretty simple really.

Hard to do through a glass partition though.

lol just a bit, and hasnt she been denied visitation rights or something? or his family have taken up all of them
and im nt sure if our prisons allow them congical visits- sp? - (visits for nookie)

When a man and a woman are both in the same prison, and they’re married, they’re allowed some private time, aren’t they? That’s how it goes here anyway. And then women end up having a baby in jail.

Well I’m not suggesting Amy should try to get herself in jail, god no. But I think this article is just another load of bs.

It’s probably BS, though I think someday Amy will make a great Mom, once she has gotten herself sorted out. She has said all her friends call her Mom because she is so maternal.

Here we go again with the baby stories…

yeah this is probs bs, but amy will make a wonderful mum, she will. =] i cant wait till she has a baby, it will be wonderful.

I think she wants to have a baby but not now…

Must have been a slow news day…

worst idea ever. and considering ms. allen i wouldn’t put it past amy to do so. no offense but she needs to detoxify her body of all those damn drugs before she brings another life in. being a self destructive/self centered hedonist is all fine and good when you are single and alone. but when you bring children in the mix… i can’t see blake as a dad.

I think she would be a good mom one day in the future but I hope she sorts her issues out first.

Again, she done nothing, tabloids need a story, nonsense.