BBC news

where is the interview in the beginning?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdcgPkgLns&feature=watch-vrec

and interview at 1:28… (so beautiful!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj8JXlarsSQ

my heart is breaking again because I never before looked up news coverage…

Remember her this way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxYRbzGi8Rg

They got it so right in this video. Remembering her for her work.

I found out she died through BBC News, it’s sad seeing the report again. :frowning:

Weird to think it’s been so long now.

I watched that exact same footage on BBC too, right here in the Netherlands when it finally started to sink in that she wasn’t here anymore, and that the reports were real. I didn’t see it again until now. How sad :frowning:

Sorry to make you guys sad again. I just wish we had those interviews they show clips of. I saw it scrolling across the bottom of the screen AFTER it had already been reported…

Nah it’s fine, don’t worry about it. It’s just strange seeing it again; I can remember I hadn’t really watched any Amy videos other than the Brazil/Belgrade footage or anything for like a year before her death so to see montage they were playing during the coverage was just weird seeing the “old” Amy when she’d passed away, just gutting to see her at her best again when it was too late (if that makes sense, just thinking outloud).

The one from the first video was at the Brit Awards 2007 backstage area, and the second one was at the Red Carpet of BRITS 2004. :smiley: