https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDkGyHJHid4&feature=youtu.be
That looks like it’s going to be lovely. I guess I will be listening to Frank today since I haven’t in a while.
Lovely! ![]()
That was beautiful, thank you.
I think it’s great that Charles Moriarty is officially releasing these photographs. He mentions that a photo was released to the National Gallery, was it the one where she’s putting on lipstick?
If it was I hadn’t seen it when I went a few weeks ago. Only saw this picture that’s permanently there anyway. Will check it out and keep you posted. But yes that’s the one. Probably it’ll be on on display soon.
http://www.npg.org.uk/collections/search/person/mp88025/amy-jade-winehouse
Some of Charles Moriarty’s pics were already on show last year. And projected in Camden (when I bloody missed it​![]()
) They are beautiful x
https://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/topic/20321-rare-unseen-photos-of-amy-on-show-in-shoreditch-london/
https://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/topic/20314-unseen-amy-never-before-seen-pictures-of-amy-winehouse/

@Love is a losing game
Thanks for the link. I’m glad they chose that photo from Moriarty’s collection because it shows Amy’s beautiful side profile.

I wonder why this project is on kickstarter, can’t Mitch or whoever is getting the money from Amy’s estate, and I’m sure the Amy film only added more to the estate, fund this beautiful project?
Talking about Mitch, he changed his avatar on Twitter, now it’s just him and no Amy, it’s a rather cool picture though. Also, I didn’t know that his twitter account was verified, was it always like that or did he recently get it verified?
It’s verified cos he’s become a celebrity innit lol ![]()
I have a strong suspicion that Mitch isn’t running his own Twitter anymore. The verification, along with the change in picture and banner, seems like it’s now more of a professional or branded Twitter rather than a personal one. He hasn’t tweeted anything of substance since the film won the Oscar, and what he has tweeted seems very generic and safe. It might be that somebody on the inside, somebody very important in the Foundation say, didn’t quite like what he was saying, so a decision has been made for him to back off a bit. Seems very strange. Or, maybe he’s getting a new album ready for release. Pre-orders at the ready for everyone on the Forum, I’m sure!
Just like I imagined, Moriarty wasn’t able to get any support from the estate for this lovely project. It’s a shame because it adds another dimension to Amy like the doc did instead of just being the troubled woman that the media portrayed.
https://mobile.twitter.com/charlesmoriarty/status/723097027349893120?p=v
It seems the project has reached its goal
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1876964816/before-frank
Pumped for this. First Kickstarter I ever “Backed”. I can’t get enough Amy!
Haven’t seen the top photo before…

I was just going to post that picture. I haven’t seen that photo either.
Me too! Can’t wait for September​![]()
![]()
There’s only hours to go but I’m amazed that they raised nearly double the amount they wanted to reach. I don’t know how these fundraisers work but I thought it would stop once the goal was reached. Either way I’m happy that this is being released as it shows an additional side to her.
It does indeed. Shows how people love Amy. I hope more projects like this will come up.
It’s a great opportunity for the artist and Amy’s legacy where we all can contribute!
You see this is something Mitch could do instead of…best I don’t end the sentence. He could even use exactly the same fundraiser project to gets fund for her unreleased music
perhaps a little taster or something, an autographed picture or whatever and give the ÂŁ to charity, foundation etc.
I went for the option that includes the invitation to the exhibition. So excited those pics are beautiful! I wish it was her music instead but maybe one day! Will keep you posted! x