BLAKES JEALOUS

AMY Winehouse has infuriated her husband Blake Fielder-Civil by holidaying with her ex-boyfriend in the Caribbean, while he languished in jail.

The Rehab singer returned to the UK to explain to “jealous” Blake - who is languishing on remand in London’s Pentonville Prison - why she went to the private Caribbean island of Mustique with former lover George Roberts.

A source said: "Blake is furious she was with George while he was locked up.

She has lapped up the sun while he’s been on his own feeling miserable. He doesn’t like her friendship with George because it makes him jealous. Being in jail he feels more and more detached from Amy.

“He wants an explanation. But he is also desperate not to lose her.”

While Amy was enjoying her break, Blake was reportedly ordered to endure a stint in solitary confinement for drinking cell-brewed alcohol, known as ‘hooch’, and making calls on a banned mobile phone.

A source close to Amy revealed: "She spoke to Blake when she could and made out she was not having a good time because she didn’t want to rub it in that she was having fun while he was locked in a cell, but the truth is that she and George were having a blast.

“They had a very passionate love affair in the past and are still very close, even though she is with Blake and he lives with his girlfriend in east London.”

Amy’s spokesman has denied any romance between the pair, saying: “George and Amy are simply old friends.”

Amy flew Mustique on December 28 after Canadian rocker Bryan Adams invited her stay at his private villa.

Blake is awaiting trial conspiracy to pervert the course of justice relating to a charge of assault

id like to know how the information got in and out of the secure wing he was put on the other week for his own safety

Yeah it’s bullshit imo
She loves Blake way too much to cheat on him

Wow!
And the plot thickens…dahdahdahhnnnnn
Mmhhh

he should be. hes a twit.

Real soap drama…BS.

this is all crap.

amy would never cheat on blake.

“NEXT, ON THE AMY SHOW… WILL AMY STAY WITH BLAKE, OR GO BACK TO HER EX-BOYFRIEND GEORGE AND LEAVE HER HUBBY TO SLASH HIS OWN WRISTS?? …OR WILL SHE TRY TO ROB A BANK WITH A WATERGUN (one of those yellow-green supersoakers, they’re pretty cool) SO SHE CAN JOIN HIM IN PRISON??”

Cliffhanger!!!

WORD!

I read in an article that Georgette (Blakes Mum) wasn’t happy about Amy going away with her ex.

Well I wouldn’t believe that article.

Are there pictures of Amy with her ex? Cos I don’t think I’ve seen them..

Edit: recent ones I mean.. and do we even know for sure he’s her ex!?

we dont know for sure
and as the island she was on is private, no paparazzi was there when she apparently met up with him

So the ex-boyfriend story is based on thin air?

Why does that not surprise me.. like I said before, they probably dug up an old picture and wrote a story about it, just to have something to write about.

Perfect logic!! :rolleyes: So if you feel miserable, your beloved one has to feel miserable as well. I despise that attitude, but I hope this is not true, since it’s probably another tabloid.

What was the point of that remark?
:clap:

What’s the point of your random remarks?

As per usual it’s probably bollocks…anyway as a jelous person I am I could understand if Blake were pissed at his missus seing his ex. :blush:

No she did go with him, he’s in some of the pap pictures I’ve seen but It’s true that they are REALLY good friends, she met up with him when Blake wasn’t in Prison so theres no way anything was going on… specially under Bryan’s watchful eye!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean George or Tyler James? I’ve seen Tyler in the pap pictures.