Blake's release delayed

Maybe this is why she’s feeling down.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/news/tm_headline=amy-faces-blake-drug-rap-agony&method=full&objectid=20735874&siteid=93463-name_page.html

arghhhh nooooooooo :cry:
this is so shit,
he needs to get out sooner,
no wonder amy is sad,
i hope she is okay

The fact that Blake is still on drugs doesn’t bode well for when he does get out. But didn’t he promise Mitch that he would go to rehab as soon as he got out?

yes he did,
i think blake will get clean when he gets out,
dont they have rehab for prisoners or something?
i dono..

This explains alot … poor girl… it reminds me of what she said about chewing sleeping pills to get through last years holidays…

So I guess we have to visit her for Xmas/Hanukkah, Sundy.

I’m saving my pennies Dave… who needs those damned Xmas presents anyway … bah HUMBUG!!!

Those two were meant for each other. Both live for drugs, Amy can’t get on stage on time, and numbnuts can’t get out of prison on time.

Well I feel sad about it all, but what else can we expect if he keeps taking drugs? It’s his choice, nobody’s forcing him. We all have to live with the consequences of our choices. I know life is tough in jail, but all the more reason to stay clean, really.

so amy was trying to get clean for him all summer..
if hes still on drugs that would be a waste of time, because if hes taking drugs when hes out she wont be able to resist
so it looks to me like amy may get alot worse, her body cant take much more abuse

prison is the best place to get clean.
if hes taking drugs there he will deffinatly be on them when he gets out
mitch should batter him

This is what I consider propper bad news.

Let’s study this phenomena, his sobriety is important for an early sentence, right? Why are all theses drug tests, dirty? Hasn’t had one before??? Is it me, but does anyone get the feeling Mr. Blakey ain’t so keen on going home?

your right, if he wanted to go home he’d do everything in his power to get early release!

I don’t believe he doesn’t want to get out. He’s probably dying to, but he’s an addict and he’s been so for loads of years… It’s not a bright person thinking, it’s an ill one.

Too good to be true. I was naively hoping Mitch was right.

He’s been placed in a much nicer prison for his personal well-being, his wife has spent a truckload of money for his defense. Blake is just showing his true colors, if he wanted to ‘help’ his wife, he’d give up the drugs. Just like those letters that were published, Blake is a snake and is out for himself, and only himself.

Remember, he was shown on the day of Amy’s Mandela appearance, chasing the dragon. How many chances is he gonna get? I know I’m not Blake, but if my wife appeared in the press, looking like that, you’d bet your ass I would rehab myself to oblivion. He’s not going to get rich nor get his ‘career’ started, in the pokey.

But, we don’t know that reports are true, could be wishful thinking from all the Blake detractors. Just sayin’.

Blake really pisses me off.
She does all she can to get clean for him to be happy with him and he ruineds everything -.-

If Blake cant even get clean in prison, what makes anyone believe he’ll be able to help Amy get better once he’s out?!?!?! Let’s get real here. She never needed him and he hasn’t done shit for her but ruin her life. Knowing him (or both) he’s probably planned to die together once he gets out because I honestly believe they live in some fucked up fantasy world sometimes. Who knows? Im just tired of people thinking Amy needs Blake to get better when it’s obvious he cant even stay clean for himself. And I still believe he meant to leave Amy to die a while ago. He’s out for money. He’ll get it when she dies. I’ve realized this since the Spin Magazine footage that he’s up to no good. He’s exploited her time and time again.

THEYRE NOT GOING TO STAY CLEAN!!!

And I thought the whole purpose of Amy being on lockdown is so she’s not out in public and doing drugs? It’s crazy to me that the first time we see in her about a month, she looks worse than ever. It blows my mind NOW that Mitch even went and did that radio show with his daughter in the state she’s in. THAT’S SO WRONG!!! SOoo WRONG!!!

I dont think it’s too late for Amy to get help. I just wish Mitch, Janis, and the authorities could step in and take over. I hate this whole non chalant approach to helping Amy. It’s kinda like “Oh, well, she has to want the help first!” Her label had no problem with dragging her into meets just so she could get clean enough to win awards, perform, and make them more money through album sales. That’s completely BULLSHIT to me.

Is our last hope Alex?!

they want to be sid vicious and nancy, or is it just me who thinks that?