pearljo
(pearljo)
July 30, 2009, 1:47pm
1
about this board timing out before you post. Sometimes when I log back in the post is still there. Sometimes not.
I have a new laptop and sometimes, for me, cutting and pasting gets screwed up.
I’ll deal if you can’t but it really pisses me off.
I’m in the throes of bipolar creativity and can’t go back and write it again the way i did the 1st time.
thanks
wired and inspired
Mama_Haze
(Mama_Haze)
July 30, 2009, 1:57pm
2
I have no clue what causes it, Phil; it must be something in your settings on your PC.
I say this becayse my laptop also logs me out (even though I tick the ‘keep me logged in’ box), but my desktop has me signed in all the time.
I’ll look into it, ask some clever poeple
Mama_Haze
(Mama_Haze)
July 30, 2009, 5:53pm
4
Right Phil; I have changed some settings on the group, so you *should* have an hour to make the post before your session times out.
I assume you have checked the ‘remember me’ box near the login? Only, this seems to be a known issues in vBulletin, that even when checked, it still ‘forgets’ you after a while.
Hope this suffices for now, but I will continue Googling for a solution to the problem!
Wino
(Wino)
August 4, 2009, 6:08pm
5
jcable06
(jcable06)
September 9, 2011, 3:27pm
6
Maritime12:
Many readers have praised me for my courage in broaching taboo subjects and stating obvious truths. Others denounce me for “being unpatriotic and distrusting our government.” One reader, Susan Hartman, wrote to me that I was obviously in the pay of Islamic Jihadists and that she had reported me to the FBI.
^^^^^ anyone open a can a spam? what was that all about?