Daily Mail

Ha ha!! Check out Amy nicking a magazine! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in\_article\_id=475920&in\_page\_id=1773 :slight_smile:

Sources say Winehouse’s parents, Mitch and Janis Winehous, feel Fielder Civil’s mother Georgette and step-father Giles are also not helping their daughter by failing to recognise the severity of her problems. “They’re fascinated by the whole showbiz thing and feel that as a celebrity, it’s almost expected that she should keep up her party ways.” -------------- wow. that’s pretty low of the tabloids.

Yep, it is - even for them. I’m now at the stage where I just don’t believe anything I read in the tabloids anymore! I was always sceptical, but now I’m just done; every day it’s a different story.

yeah. it’s pretty sickening to read em all in such an abundence. you always gotta take it with a grain of salt, cuz at the end of the day these people are soulless scumbags who need drama to sell papers.

remember when amy was walking down the street and those young guys were singing rehab and taking their shirts off and asking for her autograph & she was real friendly with them? but in the tabloids it tried to say that the guys were harrassing her and she was terrified for her life?

Loll nice picture of her stealing the mag… and her undies, HAHA

Here’s a You Tube Clip of the magazine incident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqenEX5yc7w

The video on the Daily Mail link is crazy! It must be so awful to leave your house & have so many people around you asking stuff :expressionless: I don’t think I could ever be famous Still, LOL at the magazine incident! lol

sheesh that must be really annoying for winehouse but i like how she keeps her cool about it

The mag nicking craks me up! Free Wino[na]!

wow. that crack on blakes parents is pretty rough…

Is it not so that she paid before hand and took the mag on her way out, after paying? At least, that’s what could be the case.

Thats what I was thinking too.

I was in Camden yesterday & I went in there :smiley:

HAHAHAHAHA I love that woman! She does look annoyed when the bloke says “didn’t pay for that one”.

My second time in London I wanted to take everybody to Howlers Arms but eventually nobody would go because we were staying on Hight Street Kensington and that’s so far away. Oh well, I hope to return next year anyways if AMy isn’t in Miami. I’m not the type that would approach her to speak or something, I just wanted to “lurk” at her enjoying her on her time out had I had luck.

i’m in sales, so i have that type of personality that would definitely approach her and Blake, hoping to when they get here, someplace, somewhere…welcome her to our city, and let her know what a difference her music has made and pray i have a camera on me when it happens. hoping all is well with her, 34 days to go…

I think I’d be too scared to talk to her, and I wouldn’t want to bother her. On the other hand, I know I’d hate myself for not saying anything to her when I had the chance to. So maybe I would say something, and then hate myself for being a total (nervous) assclown hahaha!

Well now that I’m warmed up (after consuming all the rum that IU had at home) I would approach her too. LOL. I wouldnt ask her any questions though I think. I’d ask her and Blake “So what you’ re having next???” and just bring the drinks LOL. Maybe it’s just my Nordic temperament (or the lack of any). :alcoholic:

Hah… I’d hope that I’d approach her, but I probobly wouldn’t and then hate myself forever for it.

when i met amy she was super lovely…