Dark Star

http://www.slate.com/id/2184209/

this article has some nice passages. i highlighted some of my favorites.

don’t agree that frank was “emotionally unsatisfying”.

i think people underestimate amy’s ability to evolve and grow as an artist. if she continues to get help for her personal issues and surrounds herself with the right people, she will do great imo.

I am glad the press is realizing that she is not a ‘celebrity trainwreck’ she’s just a girl that likes to sing. :wink:

Likewise, Tam…and I LOVE your avvie. She looks adorable, lol.

Fanks, Tia…it’s an exclusive!!!:wink: Because of your avatar, I find myself saying with her “But I 'Heard That” along with yours:lol:

Thanks a lot for posting! :slight_smile:

I agree with you about Frank, great album and still underrated. I also think Amy has the ability to grow and change, not repeat herself as so many less talented artists do.

Frank definitely isn’t “emotionaly unsatisfying” - Take The Box is a clear proof of that!

Thanks Dave - another good article. Isn’t it just so refreshing to read these articles lately about her music that are actually well-written and interesting? It’s such a welcome change from the tabloids, who must be beside themselves that they have had nothing negative to write about lately, nor do they have any lousy photos to print!

Long may it continue :slight_smile:

Thanks Dave. Good article.

I LOOOOOOOVE Frank.

It certainly is emotionally very satisfying.
Her voice, her lyrics, the musicality…definitely underrated, as Tara posted.

i love frank also, what is wrong with people lol i love all of the songs, take the box, october song and in my bed being my fave i tihnk =]

I love when she did Take the Box in this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4jztGLiRxQ

those are my favorites too :tongue03:

tam, she did awesome on that one

thanks for posting dave.

“Fuck off, I love Lily, fuck off. She’s just pickin’ on me cause I’m drunk.”
I love her…

I’ve to agree with all you folks about the Frank album because it still seems to be underrated by many people. I’ve to admit that I’m still undecided which album I prefer more. Musically the albums are different but I like them both equally each for its own reason.

^ Exactly. No reason to choose though, just enjoy;)