I found this on Youtube and I hadn’t seen it before. Looks like one of the very early performances of Addicted as she’s wearing the “Frank” era look. She looked all happy and funny.
thas not that old! shes thin there i do have a recording of how addicted originally sounded in 2004 with the full band but not quite sure where it is!
That’d actually be really interesting to see/hear. I assumed it was old because she’s playing the guitar and she isn’t wearing her present look and such but you’re completelly right she was already thiny so it must have been right from before BTB was released.
I seen that, I love that. “Yo you got something I can roll with?” " No I fucking dont" Quality!
Didn’t understand that, so thanks for clearing it up.
I always assumed this was old too because she acts and looks so different now.
AWWW I love her there, she’s so charming!
No tattoos on her there ? She looked sober and so happy John
Right, not tattoos. Didn’t even notice that. So it can’t be that recent.
could someone tell me what she’s saying? or at least a part? I hardly herar what she really says, for I am French and the sound is nor clear enough for me. lol thanks
When you have a bond with your girl it’s that truthful you know and it’s that’s deep you know like, like that you know you are like sisters you’re best friends but you could be sisters, when her man whoever the fuck he is, when her man comes to my house like “Yeah you got something I can roll with?” " No I fucking don’t, I don’t have anything you can roll with". This is what this is about. It’s called Addicted. It’s about my girl’s boyfriend coming thinking he can smoke my weed when he really, really really really can’t. I can’t hear my guitar. Could you hear my guitar? … (‘It’s out of tune a bit’ maybe?) Did you hear that … ? I’d love to laugh, I would love to laugh but I just want to do my last song, you know. … … This is called Addicted. Tell your boyfriend next time he around To buy his own weed and don’t wear my shit down I wouldn’t care if bre would give me some more I’d rather him leave you than leave him my draw When you smoke all my weed man You got to call the green man (with a bit of help from Byron and the comments on the video. The ‘…’ is what I couldn’t understand. I might have misunderstood some things 'cause I found it a bit hard to understand too)
yeah i saw that b4 its soooo funny it really made me laugh lol
ya i favorited that liek a month ago quality
I’m confused. so she got all the tattoos on her arms at once?
No don’t think so. But I guess she got them in a rather short period of time.
thats so much ink to get in such a short period of time
this was from '04. She had the best part of 2 years to get all ofer new tatts. She laready had, betty, the lightning bolt, her wings and a couple of other by then.