http://youtube.com/watch?v=olbp23vDAtc lol i just love how she walks round with her phone in her cleavage lol
lol . . . well she has to keep her phone somewhere . . . and carrying a bag around all the time can be a pain!!! lol
HA,HA, lol SHE’S UNIQUE. SO DIFFERENT FROM CELEBRITIES, AND I LIKE THAT
I love how there is no pretense to her whatsoever. She doesn’t put on a front at all.
Ooh, it’s killing me!!
Haha I’ve always loved this video.
This just makes me laugh however many times i watch it!!! and i cant stop watching it!!! I cant imagine any other singer carrying their phone like that, and especially making it obvious thats where she keeps it by getting it out!!! I love Amy even more (if thats possible!) because of this now!
i love that she actually grabs her chest and gets it out durring the interview lol
And the fact that she answers her phone in the middle of an interview is pretty cool too. lol
lol lol lol . . . i think if anyone else had done it. . . then they would have been like “What the fuck!” but coz its Amy . . . it doesnt seem so strange that she gets her phone out from down her dress!!!
Lily Allen does it her LDN video, doesn’t she? But Amy’s way cooler because she did it unexpectedly.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
![]()
yeahh i saw thattt lol anyway it was nice to watch it againg it makes me laugh =P
I do the samething, hehe. That way, no one could steal it from your purse or pocket without your knowledge!