Forum Malfunctioning?

I’d love to know it’s not just me! Edit: Well, at least posting new threads still works! Most normal functions seem broken though, and I get an empty chat box, and I got asked to log in, which never happens.
Edit 2: Now it works again! Never mind! Would still like to know what it was though! Sucks when you post a simple question and can’t get an answer in 6 hours!

I’m having probs to. cant connect to the server error when i try to enter the site.
now it’s very slow loading. i opened two tabs. this one is loaded the other
treath is still not loaded.

probally nothing to worry about i hope
Have a great weekend to all :slight_smile:

oh, just posted on the bored thread i had problems too. guess i wasnt the only one :smiley:

Must be volcanic dust particles in the server.:smiley:

lol
they’re everywhere!!

Lol, you never know!!

There was some talk of an upgrade a week or two back; I will ask Clare to do it if she’s not already, cos it could be that.

Sorry, I’ve not been about much… Stupid real life, keeping me all busy, eating into my Internet time!!

No, Alan…it’s the Gremlins!!! >:slight_smile:

The people who hoast us had to do some upgrades a few days ago, I think that might have been it?

Is everyone seeing the forum normally again now??